JM Dault Income Property

Rachel
Rachel
0 reviews Gatineau, ON

Painting

Hello, if you are looking for someone professional, on time and very meticulous, this is the right person. I had my 2,400 square foot home painted with high staircase and ceilings and the job is perfect!!!

Thank you for the amazing review Rachel. It was a pleasure working for you guys.

Jenny D.
Jenny D.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Outside renovations as well as iniside renovations

I had numerous projects that I wanted completed both inside and outside my new home. I could not have asked for a more skilled and professional contractor than JM Dault Income Property. He is a superior craftsman and comes highly recommended.

Thank you for the positive review Jenny. Glad I could help.

peterschneider
peterschneider
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom ceiling repair

A water leak from the condo above us caused some damage to the ceiling in our bathroom. The owner of the unit above us contracted JM Dault to repair the damage. John came on the day and time as agreed and completed the work in one day. Once the work was complete, he thoroughly vaccumed and dusted the entire bathroom. Very pleased with his workmanship.

Thanks Peter for the positive review.

Happy C.
Happy C.
0 reviews Embrun, ON

Apartment construction/renovation

John transformed our rental property from a duplex to a 4-plex. He drew plans and provided us with good advice on how to build our 4th unit. He is professional, fair, very meticulous about his work and will always make sure by-laws are respected. Thanks to John, we own a profitable rental property.

Thank you Happy C. I'm glad I was able to help you with your projects and wish you good fortune for the future.

More about JM Dault Income Property

Hi and Welcome to my listing!

My name is Jean-Marc and I have 10+ years in the general construction and renovation industry. I also have over 2 years of experience as a general contractor. I work closely with Rona/Pont Masson and Home Depot for the majority of my project materials. My specialties include completing top to bottom basements and secondary dwellings for homeowners that want to have an additional income in their home. Why the name "Income Property" and specialize in the upkeeps of apartment for property managers. I also specialize in drywall repair and asphalt shingles roof repair.

Call me for a free quote today at 613-551-7417!