Precise Building Inspections

Precise Building Inspections

Reviews for Precise Building Inspections

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Jeremy did an incredibly thorough job. His report has proven invaluable to us; a true instruction manual of how to care for and preserve our home. We are extremely grateful for the work that he did and would 10/10 hire him again.

Marzieh in Surrey
Marzieh in Surrey
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Home inspection

I choose Precise Building Inspections based on a recommendation of a friend who had an inspection done a few months ago. They said that Jeremy was very thorough and explained everything in an easy to understand way. I was also able to have Jeremy inspect my condo. Jeremy takes the time to systematically check the condo' appliances, walls, and everything else to ensure nothing is missed. His walkthrough with us and explained everything. He is extremely knowledgeable and shared many great tips for maintenance along the way. Jeremy was amazing and hope to use him for all of my future inspection need.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Thorough, courteous and professional

Jeremy was incredibly thorough, very accommodating and quite knowledgeable in all aspects of this home inspection. We learned a lot from the experience. With his support from the post-inspection walk-through, I feel more confident in the home we are purchasing, its operation and how to maintain it properly.

Thanks Jeremy!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home Inspection

Jeremy gave a very detailed explanation of the process and results of his inspection. He also offered to be available for any follow-up questions including after the moving in. He has a very kind and friendly attitude.

S. Iyer.
S. Iyer.
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Condo inspection

Jeremy inspected a 55+ apt. In Abbotsford for me.
His inspection was systematic both inside and outside. He reached the site on time and completed the inspection on time. At the end of inspection Jeremy went through each item and explained all aspects in details, both the problems and possible solutions if any. Besides this a detailed written report with photos was provided. His courteous and methodical approach is very much appreciated. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him for home inspections.

David in Vancouver
David in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Jeremy is a very qualified home inspector that knows his stuff. He did a very thorough inspection of my condo and explained the issues he saw during the walkthrough. I would highly recommend Jeremy as your home inspector, definitely worth it.

Townhouse Inspection

Jeremy performed the inspection on our townhome. He was accommodating with our short timeline. He was punctual, very thorough and just a pleasure to deal with. We feel very confident in his services and would happily recommend Jeremy to our friends and family.

Brian
Brian
1 review Vancouver, BC

Informative and Thorough!

Jeremy was fantastic to deal with! He put us at ease with a thorough inspection and walked us through from exterior to parking a garage and everything in between. Would highly recommend!

Louise
Louise
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent job

Jeremy was fantastic. I feel so secure now, and know what to do to keep everything tip top. He basically had three reports for me, one that I can use with my handyman without having to go through the more thorough one. Made everything clear. THANKS!

Erica in Vancouver
Erica in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Condo Inspection

Jeremy did a thorough inspection, was very clear during our walkthrough, made important recommendations for the sake of our safety, and gave helpful tips to keep our home, appliances, etc. in good condition. Very friendly and professional! Would definitely recommend!!

More about Precise Building Inspections

Precise Building Inspections offers a thorough inspections of homes, townhomes, condos and buildings. Evaluations include materials used, mechanics of the property, and overall property condition, with all present and potential problem areas noted in a detailed report.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Vancouver?