Maxwood Kitchen INC.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Toronto ON M1X 1E8

Reviews for Maxwood Kitchen INC.

nirmalee.h.ramakrishna in Markham
nirmalee.h.ramakrishna in Markham

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

Excellent customer service was provided by Maxwood Kitchens. Brasanth is extremely professional and truly a pleasure to work with. I will definitely use Maxwood Kitchens again for a home renovation and also recommend them to my family and friends who have already asked me for their contact information. I recommend them 100% without any hesitation.
I would like to wish Brasanth and Maxwood Kitchens all the very best in 2021 and beyond.
Thank you Brasanth.

kajal in Toronto
kajal in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

New kitchen

Maxwood kitchen is outstanding, they made my dream into a reality. They helped me design and create a modern kitchen. I was very impressed with there customer service communication and patience. I would highly recommend maxwood to anyone who is looking to renovate there kitchen.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

kitchen Counter top replacement.

I went their show room and met with a very man who help my wife and I select an appropriate color and type. He provided a reasonable quote we then looked at other provider and found that we like the one that Maxwood had was the best for us. We returned to the store placed the order.
The following morning a workman showed up to make a more curate assessment. That was the Friday of Labour day weekend. On the following Tuesday two carpenter showed up at 9:30 am was done at 12 pm. Their work was neat and clean. I am very pleased.

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you - Brasanth

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Kitchen

We had the same kitchen for 14 years, painted the cabinets a few years ago...it was awful...our new kitchen is bright, warm and inviting!!!!

It was a pleasure working with you - Brasanth

jeffservicepro in Markham
jeffservicepro in Markham

Custom Kitchen Cabinets

Great Quality Cabinets and Fantastic Service
Only company that would custom colour match to what we wanted.

Thank you Jeff for your kind words. It was great working with you on your custom home! - Brasanth

jeevika_siva in Markham
jeevika_siva in Markham

Laundry Room Renovation

Maxwood did our laundry room cabinets and we are so happy with the end results. We showed them pictures of how we wanted our laundry room to look like and they brought our vision to reality. They worked with us throughout the entire process and even recommended options and materials that fit within our budget. Thanks Maxwood!

shanthirika23
shanthirika23

Kitchen Renovation

Our kitchen renovation done by Maxwood Kitchen Inc was excellent. Brashanth spent a lot of time to help us design our kitchen just the way we wanted along with suggestions he had. They are really knowledgeable in the field in regards to the trends and quality of products. The quality of work done was excellent with a reasonable, fair price. We are extremely satisfied as it was exactly what we asked for and done on time. I would highly recommend anyone to renovate their kitchen with them because they are reliable and innovative!

Thank you! It was a great working with your family on this project

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?