Ridgeline Services Inc.

2779 Gananoque Drive Unit 88 Mississauga ON L5N 2E4
Ridgeline Services Inc.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Ridgeline Services Inc.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Car port

Three concerns I have, 1) cigarette butts left behind
2) paint on glass windows
3) broken glass in driveway from dumpster
Workers were courteous and efficient

Roof

Professional contractors. Kind and courteous. Cleaned up well after job. Came back to inspect also.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Garage roof repair due to fallen tree

Corey & Steve were conscientious & hard working men. It was important to them that they did a good job. I was very satisfied with their work.

I found them to be very nice men to have working on my property. They were always friendly & kind.

My insurance company paid for this work.

D Miller in Mississauga
D Miller in Mississauga

Excellent service, so happy we discovered this company

I am really happy with the services provided by Ridgeline roofing. Ben was great at answering my questions and scheduling my roof inspection within the week.

Cory was very thorough at providing the initial assessment pictures and doing a final review once the roof shingles were installed.

I would recommend Ridgeline services for professionalism, diligence and great service

Peter a.
Peter a.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Another excellent job by a very competent, courteous crew from those who did the inspections to those who performed the roofing. The men worked quickly and quietly and were friendly. Crew cleaned up well! Thank you! (We are unable to submit a cost because this service was provided by our insurance company)

Relocation of downspout and replacement of gutter

I had to have a downspout relocated. I indicated to Corey one way that had been suggested to me, but I wasn't really sure that I was going to like how it would look. Corey suggested a much better solution.

Corey and Steve completed the work in a timely manner. They were efficient, professional and very tidy. Great customer service!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof repair

Our house roof repairs were done with Aviva' Premiere Vendor "First On Site".
Thank you Corey and Steve so much.

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New roof

They did the job in one day (13 hour day). They did it fast and did it well. You can't ask for anything more.

andreaannwillis67
andreaannwillis67

Roof Fixing

They took their time and made sure that me and my husband knew exactly what was going on during the entire process and they were very nice and answered all of our questions.

Thank you for choosing Ridgeline Andrea. Hope to be of help in the future.
Ridgeline Services Inc
1-877-577-4343

Y C.
Y C.

Ben and Corey are amazing to work with. They were very detailed and quick. They worked through the cold and I was surprisingly satisfied.

Thank you for choosing Ridgeline YC. Hope to be of help in the future.
Ridgeline Services Inc
1-877-577-4343

More about Ridgeline Services Inc.

Exterior Home Services including Roofing & Siding.