Versatile

Reviews for Versatile

nareshbudhram
nareshbudhram
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathrooms, kitchen, basement and caulking and painting

I really don't know where to start because Versatile did an amazing job in my entire home from my basement up all the way to my ensuite. Words cannot explain how both my wife and I feel during the process and the Reno was finished. Honestly speaking I personally look at cleanliness at the jobsite, quality of work and detail of the finished product and there's not enough stars to give Versatile for credit due.

thanks u naresh for writing a reveiw on amar and versatile team

alvin.budhram
alvin.budhram

Bathroom redone

The work was very well done. Everything was nicely done and organized. He worked with skill and experience. He explained everything he was doing and made me as satisfied as possible.

thank u alvin for writing a review on us Amar and the versatile team

More about Versatile

Versatile is a company with over 12 years of experience in Tiles! We specialize in the installation of countertop pieces with backsplash, tiling bathrooms and showers, and everything in between. We service the areas of Toronto & GTA, including but not limited to Ajax, Markham, and Scarborough.

Call us for a free quote today at 6479378283! We also provide free in-home visitation for quotes if required.