Max's Tree Services

Review for Max's Tree Services

Paul
Paul
10 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent tree removal services, stump grinding and cleanup

I have used Max's Tree Services on two occasions - first to trim branches from trees, and most recently, to cut down two large maple trees that were leaning and starting to rot. I saw lawn signs all over the Manotick area for Max's Tree Services, so decided to give Max a call, and I am glad I did.

I found his prices very competitive, and the services performed were excellent! Max and his team efficiently and safely cut down the large trees in sections and left me approximately 2 cords for firewood at my request. They removed all of the wood that I didn't want, and then returned a few days later to grind down the stumps. After they were finished, it almost looked like there were never trees there as they left the area so clean. I threw down some grass seed and now it looks great.

I would definitely recommend using Max's Tree Services for your tree removal or tree pruning needs.