ZAI Contractors

76 Daden Oaks Drive Brampton ON L6P

Review for ZAI Contractors

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great work

I’m glad I chose Zai Contractors to paint my 4 bedrooms and living room with an affordable price. My house was done within 2 days and yet very professional and high end work. They’re very accommodating and always makes sure their clients are satisfied with the work. They were very neat and clean with their work. Overall, I’m very happy to have my house painted by them. Highly recommend them if you’re looking to paint your house!

Thank you for your hard work Zai Contractors!

thank you.

More about ZAI Contractors

Zai Contractors is a team of general contractors helping to design homes, commercial offices, and industrial places. We believe that good design is powerful, hard work is essential, and exploring the unknown is important.
Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to find. So we created a new line for everyday life, All Year Round. Contact us for free quote.
If you're looking for high quality renovations and design services and searching for a way to upgrade your home to your preferred liking, we are available to renovate kitchen, basements, bathrooms, living room and all other areas of your home.