Maple Leaf Interlocking

John
John
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Interlock stone repairs

I hired this company to straighten and repair interlocking stones along the side and back of my house. They came door to door offering their services. I thought that because it was just repair work there was no need to check out their credentials. Big mistake. They charged me an exorbitant amount for the work they did. I thought it was going to be a two to three day job and they completed it (in a manner of speaking) in six hours with three men. A lousy job and after they left I went over their work -- I should never have paid them right away (in cash at their instistence by the way). Since the work was completed about two weeks ago I have tried to contact them to have them return to fix some of their shoddy work. No success. Their business card has an address that it not theirs -- it belongs to a legitimate company on Kingston Road. Also, they have suspended or discontinued their cell phone service so I have no way of reaching them. A very expensive lesson on my part on not checking credentials before hiring a company.