Mario's Roofing Inc.

Toronto ON M5V
Mario's Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Mario's Roofing Inc.

S. S.
S. S.

New Roof

I first met Mario when I was in a jam. I had just realized my roof was leaking and the snow was expected any day. I was frantic to have it repaired. I started phoning around. Most companies had packed it up for the season. Little did I realize at that time, I had just stumbled on one of the best contractors I have ever dealt with. He did the job well, at a fair price, and both Mario and his crew were very professional in the process. I have since used his company on other properties to the same standards of work. He has guided me to the best type of shingle for my roof and is my “go to”expert. I would highly recommend him.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

New roof

We just had our roof done by Mario's roofing and I have to say, it is gorgeous! top quality materials and top quality people! from the first meeting with Mario to the finished product, this experience was amazing! the guys installing the roof were great and approachable and the way they interacted with Mario and the way Mario spoke with them was really nice. respect from both sides. I think that speaks volumes. we are so impressed with every aspect of this company and we are very happy customers!

We appreciate your business and your respect towards us.
Thanks Mario.

Winston
Winston

Replace entire roof

I did an extensive research and had over 10 quotations to change my roof during the Spring 2019. Mario Roofing came out on top, he also got me the shingles that are rated as the top 3 tier. I was very impressed when Mario and his team came and changed my roof. They were very courteous, very very professional and displayed exceptional workmanship. The work was completed in a timely manner. The price for the job was very fair.

I HIGHLY recommend Mario and his team

Thanks Winston.
I appreciate your business and we will keep in touch.
It was great to do business with u.
Mario.

francgjokaj
francgjokaj
1 review Milton, ON

Rufing replacment

Hard working guys and cheaper than 10 other companies Were I asked for price for 2000scf house and they give me one price from start no surprising fees

Thanks Frank
We try our best
I appreciate it.

mellowyellow
mellowyellow

Mario replaced some roof tiles lost during a wind storm once he & his team completed our neighbours. When I approached him to ask if they could replace the tiles, he quickly said yes. They worked throughout the day & completed our neighbours roof in one day. The completed work looks wonderful. Any company that takes the time to HELP others is the one YOU should use for your job!

My pleasure to help anytime I can.
Thanks
Mario

Reelaxxinz
Reelaxxinz

New roof/shingles

We were one of the last houses on our street to replace our original builder roof/shingles. We watched all our neighbor's houses being done by many different companies and noted the ones that we thought did the job the best with care and attention. Some were done very poorly , but we got the names of 3 that we saw did good work and the neighbors were happy and arranged them to give us quotes. 2 quotes were close to each while 1 was $1500 higher quickly dropping their price when we mentioned the other quotes ( crossed them off our list) We chose Mario because we wanted the same shingles that a neighborhood house did with him and we spoke with them and they were very happy with the job Mario did. Work was done in one day and our roof looks fantastic. They even made sure the gutter nails were resecured. Most important, they cleaned up the site 100% and used a magnet sweeper to make sure there were no leftover nails to puncture our tires. We usually don't leave reviews but know what we went through to select the right company and maybe we can save someone the time it took . We would recommend you include Mario's roofing as one of your choices!

Thanks for your great review and your business.
It was great to work with u guys.

Jot
Jot

Roof Replacement

Mario's Roofing was by far the most professional, straight forward, and quality company I have encountered. The initial estimate was clear and easy to understand---no hidden fees or surprises. The quality of the work is great and they take pride in completing jobs in a clean and timely manner. I will recommend Mario's Roofing to anybody in need of roof work. Very satisfied!

Thanks Jot
It was great to do business with u.
We keep in touch.

More about Mario's Roofing Inc.

Mario's Roofing is a leading roof installation company assisting the homeowners with reliable roofing services, right from the inspection to repair and replacement. Our services are: Roof Installation, Roof Repair, Roof Inspection, Roof Restoration, Shingle Installation, Asphalt Roof Installation, Slate Roofing Installation, Flat Roof Installation, Residential Re-Roofing and Shingle Roof Replacement, and Gutter Installation. No matter, you want a flat or a shingle roof, our residential roofers are skilled in installing them all. We also specialize in gutter/ eavestrough installation. Our service areas include Mississauga, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, and Georgetown. We realize the importance of having a durable roof over your head and promise to deliver the best in everything we do. Our priority is customer satisfaction and we strive to achieve it at every cost. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.

***

Why Choose Us?

***

* Marios Roofing has a trained team of roofers who install and repair roofs as per the local building standards. You can rely on us for efficiency and workmanship.

* Quality Installation