Mario's Roofing Inc.

133 Fitzgerald Crescent Milton ON L9T 5Y6

Mario's Roofing Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Mario's Roofing Inc.

Mohamed in Toronto
Mohamed in Toronto

Roofing shingles replacement

After receiving several estimates, I opted to give Mario the contract for my roofing needs based on a competitive bid, a very high HomeStars rating and cordial customer relationship. I was very happy with my choice. Mario and his team arrived early, were friendly, efficient and well organized, and performed excellent work on the roof replacing shingles. The work was finished by evening and all the mess properly cleaned up. I recommend Mario without reservation.

star2112
star2112
0 reviews Milton, ON

roof

prompt response to my quote request , the price was very reasonable and was also able to encloce my wooden chimney with metal. done the whole job in one day and after cleanup you wouldnt know they were there. highly recommended

Nicole in Mississauga
Nicole in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

We found Mario's Roofing on HomeStars and have been very happy with our choice to have him replace our roof. Mario was very quick to respond to my request for quote and answer all our questions in detail. His crew was prompt, polite and worked very efficiently. They did a great job with quality workmanship and products, and left the property very clean after the roof was complete. We would definitely recommend Mario for your roofing project.

Kristina in Kitchener
Kristina in Kitchener
0 reviews Milton, ON

Shingle Roof Replacement

From start to finish, it was a pleasure dealing with Mario and his crew. Great communication, with a detailed quote, questions/concerns answered promptly. They arrived on time today and finished the same day, leaving our property spotless. We have already recommended them to two friends and will recommend to anyone in the future. Professional, great service and excellent workmanship.

Brendan
Brendan
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New shingle roof installation

Excellent service and value! Mario and his team were right on time and had everything done the same day with no issues. In fact, I thought it was rather amusing as my neighbors (who were unaware of the work being done), had left early in the morning and by the time they came home I had a brand new roof and apart from the slight color change they would not have noticed that anything had even happened! This was also because Mario and his team cleaned everything up so well afterwards. I will definitely hire them again! Thanks guys!

Thanks for the review and your business
Always a pleasure

Moataz in Milton
Moataz in Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

I was referred to Mario. He was professional and new the business really well and explained clearly what value I’d be getting from different brands and add ons. Pricing was fair and straight forward. He showed up quickly to temporarily fix my roof in the cold winter months and came as soon as weather improves to replace the full roof. Would recommend him and use him again.

Thanks for your trust and for your business .
We appreciate it.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Mario and his Team have you COVERED!

Efficient, effective, excellence. 3 words to describe my experience with Mario and his Team. I contacted Mario on Tuesday morning, he came out Tuesday afternoon, confirmed on Wednesday, completed work on Thursday afternoon. We can't even get our COVID vaccinations turned around this quickly! His workmanship, experience and attention to detail are unparalleled. He delivered in excellence and our roof is the "talk" of the block. I would definitely recommend Mario and his Team for all of your ROOFING needs.

Thanks very much for your business .
It was a pleasure to work with you.

Mario in Etobicoke
Mario in Etobicoke

Professional Service

I contacted Mario's Roofing with a request for a quote on our house roof.
Mario contacted me right away and provided all the information that I needed including company website and the type of tiles that are out there. He made sure that things were clear and answered all questions . Once contracted they came very quickly. Mario and his crew worked effectively making sure that the items in the property well taken care of.
Overall a great job based on a great crew, who took care of things from the moment they came till when they left. Mario and is crew were professional, friendly and caring. Thank you.

Thanks for your business .
We appreciate it
Mario

Aumkar in Brampton
Aumkar in Brampton

Great work, excellent job replacing roof!

Called Mario a bit ago and he came right over within a day, within the next month he was over and working on the roof with his team. They went to great lengths to ensure we were happy with the work done and they also did a great job cleaning up after. I'm very happy to have chosen Mario to replace our roof. Added benefit was he was very communicative despite me sending tons of messages to him! I will 100% recommend him to any friends / family that need roof repairs or replacements.

Thanks Aumkar.!
Thanks for the review and your business.!
Marios.

Paul Cheema in Etobicoke
Paul Cheema in Etobicoke

You can't go wrong with this company

I got my roof reshingled, yesterday. I am glad that I went with Mario's Roofing Inc. What I liked most about Mario is that he takes a job on his own terms. As a self-employed person myself, I can tell that many people succumb to pressure from the consumers, and then start cutting corners.
I was confident that a person who sticks to his business ethics will definitely do a great job. I even showed him a lower quote, but he didn't change his price, rather, he went higher than the estimate he gave me in June last year. lol:)
The work was done to perfection. Mario and his crew were right on time, and the shingles were delivered on time. The job was finished in about 8 hours from start to finish. I have a puppy and any nails on the ground could be a hazard for him. The crew ran a magnetic sweep of the entire area 2-3 times and then used a blower to clear the pathways and driveways of any debris. The old shingles were cleared and driven away in their container.
I am so happy with the work, and will definitely recommend him to my clients. I know he will bring value to my business.
Thank you Mario and the team.
Paul Cheema

Thanks Paul
I appreciate your business and hospitality.!
Keep in tuch.!

More about Mario's Roofing Inc.

COVID 19 UPDATE: We are open for business and are here to take your calls, emails and virtual meetings if needed to provide you with detailed information and quotes for your project. We are following the health and safety regulations set out by the Province of Ontario and maintaining our social distance at the job site. We look forward to hearing from you.

****

Mario's Roofing is a leading roof installation company assisting the homeowners with reliable roofing services, right from the inspection to repair and replacement. Our services are: Roof Installation, Roof Repair, Roof Inspection, Roof Restoration, Shingle Installation, Asphalt Roof Installation, Slate Roofing Installation, Flat Roof Installation, Residential Re-Roofing and Shingle Roof Replacement, and Gutter Installation. No matter, you want a flat or a shingle roof, our residential roofers are skilled in installing them all. We also specialize in gutter/ eavestrough installation. Our service areas include Mississauga, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, and Georgetown. We realize the importance of having a durable roof over your head and promise to deliver the best in everything we do. Our priority is customer satisfaction and we strive to achieve it at every cost. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.

***

Why Choose Us?

***

* Marios Roofing has a trained team of roofers who install and repair roofs as per the local building standards. You can rely on us for efficiency and workmanship.

* Quality Installation