Swept Away Housecleaning

Megan in Toronto
Megan in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Housecleaning service

Allison and her team are extremely professional and take pride in their work. She has exceeded our expectations and we look forward to each visit. We trust Allison and her team to respect our home and animals. Sometimes she even sends a pic of your fur babies! Highly recommend her fair and competitive priced services. You won’t regret it!

Thank you so much for your review, Megan! I also look forward to each visit, and I promise it's not just because of the fur babies!

I look forward to continuing to provide you with the best service.

Allison

Elaine in Welland
Elaine in Welland

Home Cleaning Excellence

The team at Swept Away have done amazing job on their first visit to my home! As soon as I opened the door, it smelled so fresh and everything was so shiny. I live in an older apartment building, so it can be a real challenge to get into some of those neglected corners and make them shine, but they did it. So glad to use their service.

I am so glad you were pleased with our service! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Swept Away Housecleaning.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Sheila Armstrong

I was very statisfied with Allison and Swept Away House cleaning. She came as soon as I asked her and I was very pleased that she was able to accomodate me. I have a big house and there were a couple of little things that could have been better but only small which made no difference. A great job for never having been here before. Thanks girls.

Hi Sheila,
I am so glad you were pleased with our service overall. Thank you so much for taking the time to review; it's always a bit of an adjustment to get used to a new home but you made us feel very welcome.

rigginsnielsen
rigginsnielsen
0 reviews Carleton Place, ON

House cleaning

I am extremely satisfied with the thorough house cleaning from the staff. They are prompt and are great at contacting me when late due to traffic delays. Allie is friendly and checks that all is in order before leaving my home.

I'm so pleased you're happy with our service!

Sue C.
Sue C.

Weekly housecleaning

Swept Away are reliable and thorough in their cleaning. I have used their service for many years. They are also flexible with my pets and very pleasant to have in the house. Great choice!

Thank you for reviewing Swept Away Housecleaning, Sue! We love seeing the dogs each week, and we're pleased you're happy with our service.

Stonebridge R.
Stonebridge R.

House cleaning

The owner is on-site and always asks for feedback. They do a thorough job and are great with my dogs which is a plus.

Thank you for reviewing Swept Away Housecleaning, Stonebridge Resident! Client feedback is so important, and we're so pleased that you're happy with our service!

More about Swept Away Housecleaning

With over 23 years of experience, Swept Away Housecleaning has built a solid reputation for excellence and attention to detail with our clients. We offer a wide variety of services so you can customize a cleaning that's tailored to YOUR needs. Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and Monthly appointments are available. We service ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Ottawa?