Masonry & Bricklaying

Reviews for Sunday Stone Masonry

A. Ng
A. Ng
1 review Kingston, ON

Natural Stone Walkway, Re-Parge Foundation, French Drain, Chimney Re-Pointing, Concrete Work

I hired Chris from Sunday Stone Masonry to complete many projects. These projects included: proper removal of old paint off the foundation and re-parging the whole foundation, installing a french drain to help with water drainage issues, installing a concrete pad underneath my A/C unit, and installing natural stone walkway and steps for the front, and installing new concrete side steps. I would not hesitate to recommend Chris. He is honest, reliable, trustworthy and just a generally stand-up guy. He was extremely conscientious and worked very hard. If there were issues he addressed them right away. He went out of the way to help me out with things that I needed help with that weren't part of the job. His communication skills were top notch (for example if he was delayed that day he would let me know that). Overall I felt like he "took care of me" and that is the most reassuring feeling! He caught the attention of a few neighbours who he will be doing work for as well, and he will be back in a month or so to do another project for myself and a neighbour. I am thrilled with the work done! Thank you so much Chris & Meghann and their crew from Sunday Stone Masonry!

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again very soon!
- Chris and Meghann

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Interlock patio / upgrade landscaping and gate

I highly recommend Sunday Stone Masonry.
The team was professional, reliable, knowledgeable, and courteous. Chris and his team provided prompt quotes, communicated their ideas and information in a clear manner, and were available to answer questions. They demonstrated a solid work ethic, and adhered to their established timeline for the completion of the work. They went above and beyond what was expected, and the finished product is outstanding. I would not hesitate to work with them again on future projects.
Jan

Thank you, Jan. We had a great experience working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Amber
Amber
1 review Amherstview, ON

Front walkway

I contacted Sunday Stone Masonry to give me a quote for a stone front walkway and they were very quick to get back to me and come take a look. They were really quick in getting the project done as well! Very well done and I would recommend them!

Thank you so much!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Harrowsmith, ON

Concrete step repair

Sunday masonry does quality work in a very personal manner. I’m planning on using them again on my next project and would highly recommended giving them a call.

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you again.

1 review Sydenham, ON

Windowsill replacement, pour concrete patio

A great job replacing our aging windowsills and pouring a new concrete pad. On time and thorough, what every Reno should be. I would highly recommend Sunday Stone Masonry.

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you again.

SeanD in Scarborough
SeanD in Scarborough
4 reviews Bath, ON

Backyard Patio Transformation

We hired Chris and his team for a complete re-do and expansion of our aging backyard patio. The pictures speak for themselves - the work they did was amazing and the attention to detail simply outstanding. Chris and his team were very responsive from the beginning and provided a competitive quote with full explanations of the deliverables as requested. Beyond the listed deliverables, his team went above and beyond many times throughout the project without hesitation. As the project began, we had to have our irrigation system underground completely re-routed around the new patio, and due to the soft nature of the soil in our area, the excavator machine initially did some damage to our grass. Chris gladly took the reins like any resourceful contractor would and dealt directly with both the irrigation company and the landscaping company to ensure both items were dealt with and fixed. It was good to know that we were in good hands with someone who cares about making their customer happy. Chris and his team regularly explained the progress of the work being done with in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner, which we greatly appreciated. Lastly, when the project was completed, his team took great care in cleaning up the project site. I've dealt with many contractors over the past several years of being a homeowner and I would have to say that this has been one of my best experiences to date. We plan to have Chris's team back for more jobs in the future and look forward to having them back.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy you had a great experience with us. It's what we strive to do. Enjoy your new patio and we look forward to working with you again.

0 reviews Hartington, ON

Excellent work! I highly recommend.

I called Chris for an estimate to fix our crumbling front step and he showed up within two days. He started the job, as promised, the following Monday. I noted that he was very professional, hard working and was detail oriented. He called and texted when bad weather did not permit him to work. Chris cleaned up at the end of each day which was appreciated as I have a dog and a child. The finished product was better than I had hope and the cost was what was quoted. The front step has never looked so good!! Chris does fantastic work and is a really nice guy. I don’t hesitate recommending him. We have asked Chris for a quote on another project. recommend Chris.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to working with you again soon.

carolemaloley in Toronto
carolemaloley in Toronto

Flagstone pathway/Backyard partial paving

Chris Sunday did great work.
When something needed to be corrected he came right away and corrected any issues. Was easy and agreeable to work with.
Very reliable and I would definitely use him again.
Regards,
Carole

Thank you Carole! It was a pleasure working with you. All the best.
- Chris

two walkways and refurbish/extend older stone porch

Fair, friendly, flexible professional attitude by Christopher Sunday, 'Irish' and Jesse. Reliable scheduling. Reasonable costs and convenient payment options. Excellent site cleanup. Several neighbours saw the results and contacted Christopher for similar work.

Thank you! Glad you liked our work!
- Chris

info
info

Backyard landscaping

I have used Sunday Stone Masonry for a job pictured in the second photo. He built a stone wall/planter to hide the mechanical units of the home. Was very satisfied with his work so I scheduled and hired the team once again to finish the backyard with a new pool and water feature. They also planted the 12 beech trees shown. Not an easy task as they were 9 ft tall.
Excellent work and on time.

Thanks so much! It was our pleasure working with you!
-Chris

Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in HARROWSMITH?