My truck 4 hire

Reviews for My truck 4 hire

max
max

Moved

Greg and his helper were absolutely fantastic!!! This was my first move with professional movers, and I will absolutely recommend these guys to everyone!
Thanks again Guys, best move ever

Thank you for your support.

Fizzy2019
Fizzy2019

Bedroom Furniture.

Pick up and delivery. Excellent work done. The gentleman was very professional, kept good communication throughout the delivery process. I would highly recommend his services to others. Reasonable pricing too for the many items he delivered. Also packaged my breakable items securely. Spectacular customer service and delivery service.

wjrd504
wjrd504

Small house move

On time, very professional, safe and protective of house and furniture. Friendly and respectful. Would happily use again or recommend. Ki

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. It was a pleasure working for you

cindy.nhuc
cindy.nhuc
0 reviews Sundre, AB

Funiture delivery

I needed to get my funiture moved from a warehouse to my home. I reached out to Greg for a quote and with a request for the move the following day (I live an hour and a half outside of Calgary) and he was able to accommodate me at a reasonable price! He was on time and helped me set my furniture up and took away the rest of the garbage. I will definitely use him again for my big furniture purchases! Thanks a lot, Greg!

S M.
S M.

Furniture delivery from store to home

Got a prompt response from Greg and he was on time at the store to pick up. The two guys brought the item right where I needed at home. Very friendly and professional service

Bradley
Bradley

Moving

Very straightforward company to deal with. The movers were very careful handling my furniture. Nothing was damaged. No surprise costs when the bill came up. I would use them again

Thank you for you support!

More about My truck 4 hire

We are a local moving company specializing in residential moves, pick-up/delivery and furniture assembly. Our priorities lie with the customer. Honesty, quality of service and genuine human interaction is the foundation of our business.