Scottco Gas Ltd.

Gas Line Installation
Calgary AB T3K 3V8

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Scottco Gas Ltd.

BBQ Gas Line

Scott was polite and answered my call right away. He came to my house to review the work, provided a quote, and explained the process. His crew showed up on time, were polite, tidy, and did a very good job. The price included City permits and inspections. I wasn’t asked to pay anything until the job was done and improved by the City.

Thank you for your business , always a pleasure meeting nice people.

Very responsive in installing new gas stove!

Scott was very responsive in dealing with a very unreliable vendor of my new gas stove. He made himself available on very little notice from the vendor to deinstall my old stove and install the new one. He was very patient and flexible and did a good job. I would highly recommend him for any gas installations

Thank you for your feedback, it was my pleasure

Gasline

Tough job as the house is 100% finished, but they got it done with minimal invasive work on the house.

Thank you for your business. Stay safe and happy holidays to you and your family.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Run gas line

On time on budget and good job. They explained everything what they were going to do. I would recommend Scottco

Thank you for tour business.

Gas line bbq install

Scottco is a professional company and had great advice. From start to finish the job was perfect. When the city inspected Scott’s work they said a professional must of done this install and 5 min later the permit was approved. I won’t hesitate to use Scott in the future and I highly recommend Scottco .

Thank you for your business. Happy holidays.

ANA T
ANA T

New gas line for a range, kitchen reno

Booked and estimate for gas fitters, I needed a gas line for a range. Very professional, puntual, straightforward estimate, very competitive rates, flawless and fast service. Very satisfied with their attention and service. Thank you Scott and crew.

Thank you for your business. Stay safe.

b-ri in Calgary
b-ri in Calgary

Garage Heater Install

Scott and team were professional and installed my heater one day, inspection and finishing the next. Everything has been running for a couple weeks now with no issues. Would recommend for your gas fitting needs.

Pleasure doing business with you.
Stay safe !

Davin
Davin

Gas line plumbed from house to garage for garage heater.

Scott was awesome to deal with. Fast delivery time with outstanding quality. Professional and efficient.
I would high recommend using this company over others I had researched.

Always a pleasure doing business with prepared clients

Quick efficient quality work

Scottco helped me with moving my gas line. After the initial call they came out quickly and done the work the same day.

My pleasure doing business with you

Friendly Professional Experience

Employees from scottco gas installed a new gas line for a gas range in my kitchen they were extremely professional and friendly and explained in detail everything I needed to know for the city permit inspection. Would definitely reach out to them again if I needed work done and would have no concerns recommending them.

Happy to help. Enjoy your new stove. Stay safe out there!

More about Scottco Gas Ltd.

We have been serving the Calgary area for over 15 years. In that time we have learned a thing or two about what it takes to be a great gas fitting business. We believe in doing great work and providing exceptional customer service, you can trust us to do the job right and on time.

As a gas fitting contracting business we have the skills and know-how to provide gas fitting solutions for everything from a basement remodel for a single customer to handling multiple communities for a home builder.

We provide gas line installation for new construction, residential, multi-family homes, small commercial, renovations, and custom homes.

DETACHED GARAGE, GAS LIGHTS, PATIO HEATERS, BARBECUES, OUTDOOR KITCHENS
FIRE PITS, OUTDOOR FIREPLACES, CLOTHES DRYERS
GAS TO STOVES, FURNACES, HOT WATER TANKS and GARAGE HEATERS

We would love to be part of your next project.

Not convinced? Check out our reviews at http://www.scottcogas.com/reviews