UniAire Home Comfort

Reviews for UniAire Home Comfort

Frank
Frank

Pool Heater Repair

Was able to fix my pool heater very quickly and also gave me great advice on how to maintain the heater. Very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you frank for your kind words. Was our pleasure to provide our services to you. Always here for you

Mike
Mike

Fireplace, Maintanence heater and AC

Trouble shouting in fireplace fan, changing startup sensor. Fast and accurate job. Professional and knowledgeable.
Provide suggestions and recommendations for using and maintain equipment

It's our pleasure to help you, always here. Thank you for your review

aeamir964
aeamir964
1 review Newmarket, ON

AC

I had air circulation problem in second floor I had several technician consulting but not get result until someone told me call uniaire they could help you . I did and I got solved problem in the best way , thanks uniaire

Your welcome Amir, thank you for choosing and trusting us. It's our pleasure

buttnertml
buttnertml

Service air conditioner

UniAire is very professional and reliable. It doesn't matter what the job is you can guarantee it will be done right, quickly and very affordable.

Thank you for ur kind words, always here to help you.

mehran.marandi
mehran.marandi

Perfect

The best in Toronto . I recommend you to choose this company. Ali is so friendly and perfect.

Thank you Mehran for your kind words. We are always here for you

Sam
Sam
0 reviews King City, ON

Air conditioner

Outstanding response time ( Ali arrived in an hour I called him) and very great job

Thank you Sam for the review , was our pleasure, always here to help you.

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Hvac service

Highly qualified air conditioning and heating contractor. Very reliable serviceman. Honest man, punctual, who delivers excellent services with a view to cost efficiency.

It was our pleasure to help you. Thank you for trusting us with your home.

Moore S.
Moore S.

Furnace

My furnace stop working in very cold weather in during the holiday one of my friends give UniAire number to call them to fix it . They sent their technician with in two hours . No extra or hidden charges and problem was quickly solved . He gave me plenty of info to do maintain system better . Friendly & professionally Thank You UniAire!

It's our pleasure to share our expertise with you.
We are always here for you.

amir N.
amir N.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace leak

Had furnace leakage at my house,Looked for a company that can fix it ASAP / found UniAire and called them. They sent the technician and charged me very fair amount.
Very easy to work with UniAire, without hassle. 100% recommending

Thank you Amir for your review. Was our pleasure to help you.

rezayassi
rezayassi

Hvac repair

This guy from uineare was professional and he knew very well about HVAC system , I got best service, on time and expert. With best price.

It's our pleasure to serve you Reza. Thank you for your kind words,

More about UniAire Home Comfort

UniAire Home Comfort is a family-owned with over 25 years of experience in the heating & cooling business and serving residential and commercial customers in the GTA.

UniAire is proud of itself on its commitment to extraordinary customer service and experience in heating and cooling systems.

UniAire is trying to give feeling to the customers that you will be always as part of the UniAire family when you are dealing with us.

UniAire has comprehensive experience with even the most ancient of old boiler systems to help customers to repair existing boiler with part and labour warranty or replace it with a neat, tidy and wall-mounted unit (condensing unit) or design, install, extend an in-floor heating systems for your property.

UniAire also specializes in a new home or remodeling ones to design, install in duct working and all HVAC equipment and even help customers to finance your project with significant government rebate and low-interest financing available now. now is an excellent time to replace your HVAC equipment and convert your homes' energy source to high efficient ones and make an investment with fast return.