A & A Home Repair Services

Review for A & A Home Repair Services

Rajwinder in Toronto
Rajwinder in Toronto

Commercial place work was done. He is amazing guy . Very honest ,reliable,

Greg was very honest given me very reasonable price . He does his work very clean. He dont rush ask you hundreds time if we are satisfied with job.
I will recommend to public to please try and will not go wrong with him. I saw his add on kijji

Thanks for your positive review. I'm glad I was able to help you out and if you need anything else you can call me thanks once again

More about A & A Home Repair Services

A & A Home Repair Services was founded by Greg Cherebin. Greg had his basment bathroom renovated a couple of years ago and felt he was not given the customer satisfaction that should come with using a reputable company. To make a long story short this effected Greg deeply and ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Ajax?