Christa Jones - Professional Organizer

Emily
Emily
0 reviews Gwynne, AB

Kitchen purge and organization

Christa helped clean, sort, and organize my entire kitchen in a few short hours; she was kind, courteous, thorough, and non-judgmental. I gained so much space and functionality! I can't wait to have her back to tackle more areas in my house.

Thank you for taking time to post a review Emily! I had fun organizing your kitchen with you! The bedrooms are going to look and function so great when we are done!

More about Christa Jones - Professional Organizer

I am passionate about working with busy professionals, families, and senior citizens to reduce the clutter and stress in their homes, offices and vehicles. I love providing my clients with more time, energy and space for what is really important. With 5 years of past experience as a Realtor in ...
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Camrose?