S.K Roofs

Eric
Eric
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Flat roof repair

Roman and his team did a great job repairing my roof. No one else was able to come for weeks. But I called these guys, they came the same day for the estimate, and started working on the roof the next day. I know nothing about roofs. They made it stress free and easy for me.

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it.

Naomirobinson1112
Naomirobinson1112
0 reviews Ajax, ON

I hired S.K Roofs to repair my dads roof because of a leak.
They were very professional and finished the job in one day. I highly recommend hiring this team. I have not experienced any problems with my roof thus far.

Thanks for your review, I'm glad you were satisfied with out services.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Roof repaired

I had an emergency and s.k roofing, Stats and his team, came out and helped with the situation, very professional , helpful, and prompt. I have not had any problems with my roof since, very happy highly recommended.

Thank you for your review and your business. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about S.K Roofs

S.K Flat Roofs is a Toronto Based roofing service. We specialize in; Flat Roofs, Shingles, TPO, Roof Repairs, Windows & Doors Installation, Skylight Installation, Eavestrough and MUCH MORE.
Our professional and experienced team can assure you the job will be done right.
Here at S.K Roofs, we offer the quality you can trust!

Visit: https://www.instagram.com/skroofs/