Katana's Roofing Solutions Inc.

Formerly S.K Roofs
Toronto ON M2N 1L8
Katana's Roofing Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Katana's Roofing Solutions Inc.

Sandro in Toronto
Sandro in Toronto

Roof replacement

They are very professional, they worked very hard, friendly and respected my home.

They started on time and finished on time.

They are also very organized, and they cleaned up at the end. You could not even tell they where at my place working.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to any one.

Really appreciate Sandi for kind words :)

Julie from Toronto
Julie from Toronto

Quick response and professional fix

Quick response from original service request posting to fixing the leak around the vent stack on our roof. It was a quick and easy transaction with minimal contact due to Covid protocols, and the before and after pics were posted with the invoice. Additionally, they were able to provide a quote for some work for the back portion of our roof. We will definitely use Katana's Roofing Solutions again and would recommend them for your next job.

New Roof

Stanislav did an amazing job with our roof for a great price. His work is professional and high quality.

Brian in North york
Brian in North york

A roofing Company that is Professional, experienced, High Quality and thoughtful, with appropriate pricing.

I had "Katana's Roofing Solutions" do some work for me this spring, as my skylight was leaking water and the flat roof around it had to be repaired and replaced. They came promptly assessed the problem, outlined the the work that needed to be done, and did the work promptly. They also assessed and repaired other areas of the roof and installed a leaf guard in eavestrough for us. The quality of thier work was very high and the pricing was reasonable. I would highly recommend.

Thank you Brian we are really appreciate this)

I had "Katana's Roofing Solutions" do some work for me this spring, as my skylight was leaking water and the flat roof around it had to be repaired and replaced. They came promptly assessed the problem, outlined the the work that needed to be done, and did the work promptly. They also assessed and repaired other areas of the roof and installed a leaf guard in eavestrough us. The quality of thier work was very high and the pricing was reasonable. I would highly recommend.

Roof Repair

Wow.. Stas was awesome. We connected on HomeStars... I booked an appointment. Stas came out and looked at my project. Was quick to find the issue.. quoted me a good price and did the job same day. Fast, friendly quality work. Am very pleased and would recommend Katana's Roofing to anyone.

Thank you so much much for kind words !)

Alice  in Toronto
Alice in Toronto

Roof Replacement

Very professional, they came over and gave me a quote and stayed within budget. Katana Roofing from the beginning advised us with what our needs were and which shingles were better. They stayed in contact with me throughout the project. They were fair and friendly. Best of all they were clean and safe! Big project, replaced separate garage roof, replaced house roof and eaves trough. Great work!

Really appreciate it!)

0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Missing soffit installment

Fast quality reliable service, excellent customer experience, great quote for the job done. Will recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much !)

Highly recommended

I used the services of this company at several sites.
At the first site, they were remodeling the roof.
The guys are very professional and know their job.
I can say this because they discovered the problem of a roof leak, created an artificial slope, fixed the gutters, wrapped all the parapets with metal and gave many recommendations during the repair process.

I highly recommend this company.

More about Katana's Roofing Solutions Inc.

Katana's Roofing Solutions is a Toronto Based roofing service. We specialize in Flat Roofs, Shingles, TPO, Roof Repairs, Windows & Doors Installation, Skylight Installation, Eavestroughs and MUCH MORE.
Our professional and experienced team can assure you the job will be done right.
Here at Katana's Roofing Solutions, we offer the quality you can trust!

We now also specialize in Cedar Cleaning and Finishing!

Visit: https://www.instagram.com/skroofs/