Richview Window Cleaning

Reviews for Richview Window Cleaning

Joanne
Joanne

Snow Removal Service

I have used this Company for the last 3 winter seasons and cannot say enough about how reliable and efficient they are. Particularly, the owner Trevor is very hands on and is very present in the business. You can always get updates as to when to expect their arrival. Very organized.

The employees that come out are well-informed about the specific needs of each client and are quick and efficient and extremely pleasant.

I have woken up early morning to find that all my snow had been cleared through the night and I didn't hear a sound!

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for outstanding service for snow removal in our Canadian winters.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Residential window cleaning

They quoted me a decent price and told me I would be extremely satisfied! The guys working were nice. They charged me $300 for the worst cleaning I’ve ever received!!! I used couple companies in the past and never had issues. They don’t use ladders to get to second story windows! They said my tracks would be cleaned and they weren’t !! They did a basic window clean, left streaks, and didn’t even come out to the house to see what needed to be done and charged $300!!! Extremely unhappy and doesn’t return my text msgs. I sent the owner pictures of my tracks! I’m shocked ! I hired teens couple yrs ago who did a fantastic job with after construction windows. Made me a guarantee that did not deliver !!!

Keith in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

Snow removal service

Braden provided a timely and reliable snow removal service for the 2018/19 season. Unlike some other snow removal service providers, they did show up and complete their work every time without the customer following up on them.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Cleaning down pipe

not satisfied , for the amount paid. was rushing to leave
Did not have his water hose pipe, had to borrow from me
Removed dirt from one corner , asked him to check for leakage,
he said he did not have material.

We had to cancel this job due to a snow storm. None of the above mentioned comments are accurate

Amelia in Toronto
Amelia in Toronto

Complete gutter cleaning

I am really pleased to opt for gutter cleaning from Richview Window Cleaning. Great professional help and excellent customer service. Highly recommended to everyone. They have even done extra required basic cleaning.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Cleaning clogged eavestrough

I found Richview through Homestars. They responded very quickly to my request. They came on time and did an excellent job. After cleaning my dirty eavestrough, they tidied up the place. I would certainly recommend them. Their fees were also very reasonable. Job well done.

Perfect Storefront Window Cleaning

Apart from finishing the cleaning work, they gave relevant guidance on maintaining it clean. Perfect window cleaners in the city. Very helpful and professional cleaners. Would recommend this to everyone.

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Eaves Cleaning

Braden and his team did a great job cleaning out our eves before the winter. His pricing was fair and he was extremely professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Richview.

M Bond in Mississauga
M Bond in Mississauga

Eavestrough Cleaning

This is the 2nd year I have used Richview Window & Eavestrough Cleaning. They are reasonably priced, professional and dependable. Also, very accommodating when I called to reschedule. I highly recommend them and will continue to use their services.

Graeme in Etobicoke
Graeme in Etobicoke

outside window cleaning,

As always, they were on time, very pleasant and did an excellent job. We will continue to use them for this type of work. We have also used them to do the inside windows.

More about Richview Window Cleaning

More about Royalview Window Cleaning https: / / royalviewwindowcleaning. com/ Our services include 1. Residential Window Cleaning Toronto window cleaning, track cleaning and screen cleaning Richview's professionally insured window cleaning team can handle any size or type of property. We will arrive with all the necessary equipment, including drop cloths ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Etobicoke?