GTA small-engine service

GTA small-engine service

Review for GTA small-engine service

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Poor diagnoses, faulty part

I found this person on Kijiji claiming to be a small engine repair person. My lawnmower had stopped working, he just randomly showed up without even calling or confirming at my house. He is very difficult to understand. He said he can fix the part, took my lawnmower and came back the next day. I use it for 5 minutes and it sounded like it was going to explode and kill someone.

I tried to get a hold of him for several days and he finally answered. He is very difficult to understand and he said he has to order a part for it (which I told him originally, I wanted a new part not messing around with it). $80 out of pocket so I hope no one else gets