Perfection Painters GTA

Toronto ON M5R 3V5

Reviews for Perfection Painters GTA

lmrobinson
lmrobinson

Painting a complete two bedroom condo.

Very professional! Very tidy and finished the job right on schedule, as promised. My clients and I were exceptionally pleased.

Was great working with you on painting the property before listing.

Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.

Painting and wallpapering and preparing oil painted doors to be painted properly

The painter was meticulous . He made suggestions about painting the many doors in the project that would require special consideration. I was fearful of doors being sanded and dust and debris accumulating. The painter was incredibly knowledgeable and knew how to prevent any disruption in our everyday life. He helped me choose colour combinations that are stunning. This was in 2017.
A year later he returned to wallpaper two bathrooms and paint and wallpaper the master bedroom. Once again he spent a great deal of time helping me choose appropriate colours and appropriate wallpaper. The work in the bathroom was detailed and fussy and he did an excellent job of attending to each issue.
I have referred him to other individuals who also describe his work as meticulous. As well, his prices are very very reasonable and he uses the best quality paint. I would happily recommend this painting and decorating service to anyone.
Cynthia Karlton. July, 2019

Thanks for your kind review. And, it has been a pleasure working with your daughter on her loft update and others you have passed on our details to. Word-of-mouth is the best advertising -- I think I owe you a commission!

Paul
Paul

House Painting

I used Perfection Painters recently and found their work very professional. The project went very smoothly and they were very quick and clean in completing their work. They moved all the furniture and put them back for us so there was no preparation we had to do. The rate was very reasonable too. I highly recommend them.

Very much appreciate your review and it was a pleasure working with you. Also, thanks for referring your friend to us recently and the two jobs we got as a result!

More about Perfection Painters GTA

We offer comprehensive residential painting services in downtown Toronto and surrounding area, including skim coating and wallpaper hanging and removal. We thoroughly prepare your space prior to each painting job to ensure that your furniture and floors are properly protected. Our professional painters apply a minimum of two coats of paint to wall surfaces. In addition, we won't make a mess and leave you to clean up; we will restore your space exactly how you like it. We are building a solid reputation based on our simple business philosophy – provide quality work at affordable prices, while focusing on our clients' goals and expectations.