McDowell Drain Services

St. Catharines ON L2N 2E9

Drainage Contractors
McDowell Drain Services

Reviews for McDowell Drain Services

Repair and replacement of the old sewage system

Mr. Stuart and his team did a great job in urgent situation replacing the very old and corrupted sewage system in our building (triplex). It was really selfless work but very successful. My greatest appreciation to Stuart and his workers!

Thank you Sir.
It was a tough job, your patience and kindness were appreciated.
My crew and I are enjoying the generous gift.
Stay safe.
Stu and the crew.

Jason
Jason
4 reviews St. Catharines, ON

I found my plumbing guy!

Runs his own buisness. Doesnt have the overhead and hes able to pass that saving onto you. Was able to diagnose over the phone and gave me two scenarios outlining what could happen.

I will encourgae my friends to use him and I will only use him going forward. I found my plumbing guy!

Thanks Jason.
Word of mouth referrals are always welcome.
I was happy to help you out and will be available if you run into further issues.
Have a great Christmas.

Drain

Great service. He was knowledgable, Friendly and quick. I would recommend McDowell and I’ll definitely use them in the future.

Thank you...we will happy to help with any drainage problem you may have in the future.
Have a great Christmas.

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Amazing service !

Stuart, the owner of the business personally came out to assess our situation as soon as we contacted him. He was kind, fair and honest. We knew right away that it was his team we would be hiring to help us get things fixed right away. From start to finish he constantly kept in contact with us and there were no hidden fees or surprises along the way. His crew was polite, very tidy and most of all put our family at ease while they were at and in our home. I would recommend Stuart and his team at McDowell Drain services to anyone.

Thank-you. It was our pleasure to work at your home and resolve the sewer back up.
Our crew were excited each day to receive your delicious home made chicken pot pies and blueberry jam pastries.
( they didn't want to leave )
It was a big project and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Be safe.
Stu, Seymour ( the beard ) Yousif & Thomas.

cocos mom  mississauga
cocos mom mississauga
1 review Pelham, ON

Great job

Called around and found McDowell Drain service to be the most responsive.
Stuart answered my questions and as I am alone I felt comfortable having them resolve the flood in my basement.
Another company had told me I would have to replace the sewer from the house to the street. The quote was over $8000.00.
Stuart arrived within 2 hours and resolved the problem using a snake and a camera to check the blockage was removed.
I am very happy with the service and the kindness shown to me.

Thank you for the kind words.
The bulk of our work comes from satisfied customers just like you. We pride ourselves in providing quality sewer and drain services throughout the Niagara region.
It was a pleasure to meet you.
Stay safe,
Stu.

lisa in St. Catharines
lisa in St. Catharines
1 review , ON

Honest and fair

My basement was flooding late in the night and being a single mother I was in a panic.
I called several companies but only this one responded.
Edmund came over within about an hour. He worked very hard and got the drain to work again.
Once all the mess had drained away he checked the sewer with a camera and found the sewer pipe was in good condition.
He explaied the blockage was most likely the baby wipes i put into the toilet ( I promise never to do that again )
Great service and recommended.

More about McDowell Drain Services

Welcome, We are McDowell Drain Services, an independent family owned business that is fully licensed and insured. We have been looking after customers for over 30 years in the Niagara region for all drainage, sewage and related issues. Founded in 1989 we have continued to provide superior service to our customers with integrity & honesty. Earning an enviable reputation, we take pride in getting the job done right the first time. We are fully independent and not affiliated with any rooter franchise.

Serving the whole Niagara region districts of: Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Fort Erie, St Catharines, Thorold, Welland, Port Colborne, Grimsby, Lincoln, West Lincoln, Pelham, Wainfleet.

Our peace of mind guarantee: We will get the job done right the first time or we will come back for FREE. Phone us today on 647 285 9396 (24/7) or use our Contact Form.