Moose Condo Reno

Vaughan ON L4K 1Z8

Reviews for Moose Condo Reno

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Everybody that comes to our home loves the glass

hired Moose condo reno for 2 bathrooms and a kitchen and ended up doing the whole interior. The white oak floors that they suggested look beautiful with our white oak risers. Everybody that comes to our home loves the glass

Thank you for taking time reviewing your experience with our company!)

Lots of love

Moose Team

Nasser in Toronto
Nasser in Toronto

Thanks for a lovely bathroom

We just had our bathroom renovated by moose condo reno, and are very pleased with the work they did! The workers are quite diligent, and hardworking and eager to please the customer.

All of the sub-contractors (electric and glass) also did a great job.

After the work was done, and we had a small cosmetic issue, which was resolved quickly.

A few more checkins from owners as the worked was being completed would of been welcomed

Thanks for a lovely bathroom

Thank you Nasser, we are looking forward to transform your kitchen soon!)

Moose Team

Marco in Toronto
Marco in Toronto

Alexander did an amazing job on our bathroom

Alexander did an amazing job on our bathroom. The quality of work was outstanding. His advice and expertise resulted in a bright and beautiful new bathroom. We will certainly use Alexander of moose condo reno again for other renovations planned in our condo

Marco thank you for your review, it was a great pleasure working in your home.

Holly in Toronto
Holly in Toronto

Defensively will be back if will need to do other project

We had full renovation of two bathrooms on second floor. We like a lot final result Moose Condo Reno. suggested some re-planning that made one of our bathroom much more usable, because get more space. Everybody in this company very nice, work was done very accurate and final result my wife like a lot ( that difficult to achieve:)). Thanks for great job done! Defensively will be back if will need to do other project

Hello,

Its great to hear you loved the final outcome our team worked hard to make sure you were happy every step of way. We hope to take on another project for you in the future.

garry in Toronto
garry in Toronto

My wife and I hired Moose condo Reno to do a major renovation

My wife and I hired Moose condo Reno to do a major renovation in our Condo Loft. We couldn't be happier with our choice in choosing them do to the work. Alexander was great to deal with right from the start. He was thorough and provided great options. Mark was on site and always had a positive energy. The project was executed within our budget and completed on time. We would definitely use them again in future projects and would 100% recommend them to anyone.

Hello,

Were glad you enjoyed working with our amazing team. We hope the space turned out just as you had envisioned. We look forward to working in the future.

marina in Toronto
marina in Toronto

Moose Condo Reno has done a beautiful job in providing me with an updated bathroom and a new kitchen in my condo apartment. The space was limited but I am delighted with the result. It was a pleasure working with Alexandre and mark with who was very proficient and knowledgeable about working within the confines of a condominium apartment building. I would certainly recommend them for any kitchen and bathroom renovation

Hello,

It's great to hear you're satisfied with the outcome of the work. We hope to work with you again soon.

Harold in Toronto
Harold in Toronto

Great place for all your renovation needs

Great place for all your renovation needs. My parents hired Moose Condo Reno Condo Renovations for their last kitchen renovation project and we’re so happy how it turned out!Thank you

Hello,

We hope your parents enjoy the space for many years to come. Thank you for trusting Moose condo Reno in taking on this project.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Great job by the team at Moose Condo Reno Condo Renovations

Great job by the team at Moose Condo Reno Condo Renovations . Their renovation of my ensuite bathroom turned out perfect. Very competitive prices and expert workmanship. I'll definitely consider them for my next project.

Hello,

were happy to here you're enjoying the work done by our company. We hope to work with you in the future.

victor in Toronto
victor in Toronto

Worth every penny!

Worth every penny! Moose Condo Reno Condo Renovations remodeled my kitchen and installed furniture in my living room. They were exceptionally helpful and provide great quality product. Thank you! Highly recommended!

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled you are happy with the outcome of the work and hope you enjoy the new space.

Adrienne in Toronto
Adrienne in Toronto

Great Job... Great Team... Great Project

In short, these guys are incredible.  I had such a positive experience with this group!  I bought an older condo and needed to renovate the kitchen.  I ended up doing the kitchen and all of the floors.

Initially, I dealt with Steve.  He is incredibly knowledgeable and had great suggestions.  We went to the condo and he offered ideas of very upscale renovations or (like me) ideas for the more average person. He really knows the business and even my realtor was impressed by his suggestions and knowledge.  At the same time, and this was important to me, he respected it when I knew what I wanted.  I think he came to understand what I was looking for and we (all of us) worked as a team to get me there.

Enter Leo.. he was the on site guy.  He was equally helpful when I had decisions to make - sometimes on the fly - but he also knows this business inside and out, just like Steve.  I could call Leo anytime (I tried to not call on the weekends, but sometimes it was necessary) and he was always available to confirm details or talk about timelines.  His crews were always there when he said that they would be.  He kept me informed on a regular basis as to what I needed to do (an important part) and what he was doing.  I was in regular contact with the team.

What I loved most about Moose was that it was an all in one shop.  I didn't have to hire a bunch of different people to get different parts of the job done.  They looked after everything.  They were right in my expected price range.  They were clear and transparent about costs.  I always knew where I stood in terms of money.  Their payment schedule made it feel like I was paying for exactly what was just done in term of work.

What tipped the scales for me though, was Steve and Leo.  They are such an amazing team.  They were both with me through the whole renovation.  It didn't matter who I called when I had a question or a request.  Each of them was there for me.  There were challenges (condo requirements etc) and there were changes ... but every step of the way, these guys were by my side and would help with anything - from clarifying dates to offering suggestions to helping with addtional unexpected issues.

Hello,

we will pass on your kind words to Steve, leo and the rest of team. We enjoyed working with you and creating a space that's exactly the way you wanted. We look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Moose Condo Reno

Condo Renovating And Remodeling Company In Toronto

WE ARE EXPERTS IN RENOVATING & REMODELING CONDOS

If you wish to revamp, elevate, and renovate your condo, you’ve come to the right place. The team at Moose Condo Reno has the skill and expertise to turn your living space into a dynamic, lively area. We lead with passion and work around the clock to ensure our clients’ satisfaction.

We believe professionalism is the key to quality. This means that when you hire us to renovate your condo apartment, you sign up for excellent work, innovative designs, top-of-the-line materials, and a lifetime transferable warranty.

Moose Condo Reno is a one-stop shop condo renovation contractor, offering turnkey solutions and creative designs for condos in Toronto and across the GTA. Our services are organized, prompt, and always up to standard. Furthermore, we go the extra mile to ensure your safety, complying with the Ontario Building Code as well as municipal bylaws in every project.

SERVICE AREAS
TORONTO, NORTH YORK, RICHMOND HILL, MISSISSAUGA, NEWMARKET, KING CITY, VAUGHAN, SCARBOROUGH, BRAMPTON, ETOBICOKE, MARKHAM, BARRIE, NOBLETON, MILTON, BURLINGTON, OAKVILLE