Moose Condo Reno

Vaughan ON L4K 1Z8

Reviews for Moose Condo Reno

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Everybody that comes to our home loves the glass

hired Moose condo reno for 2 bathrooms and a kitchen and ended up doing the whole interior. The white oak floors that they suggested look beautiful with our white oak risers. Everybody that comes to our home loves the glass

Thank you for taking time reviewing your experience with our company!)

Lots of love

Moose Team

Gerald in Toronto
Gerald in Toronto

Awesome job guys

We had quite a lot of work done at our condo: drywall, painting, backsplash, bathroom tiling, regrouting and pot lights etc. We were happy with the results. The installers were punctual, careful and made sure the area was clean each day they were there. We received a work order and were advised of all charges. Krystin and Alexandre were very helpful and coordinated all the work.

It was a pleasure working for you, thank you for taking time posting this review!

Moose Team

marina in Toronto
marina in Toronto

Moose Condo Reno has done a beautiful job in providing me with an updated bathroom and a new kitchen in my condo apartment. The space was limited but I am delighted with the result. It was a pleasure working with Alexandre and mark with who was very proficient and knowledgeable about working within the confines of a condominium apartment building. I would certainly recommend them for any kitchen and bathroom renovation

victor in Toronto
victor in Toronto

Worth every penny!

Worth every penny! Moose Condo Reno Condo Renovations remodeled my kitchen and installed furniture in my living room. They were exceptionally helpful and provide great quality product. Thank you! Highly recommended!

Adrienne in Toronto
Adrienne in Toronto

Great Job... Great Team... Great Project

In short, these guys are incredible.  I had such a positive experience with this group!  I bought an older condo and needed to renovate the kitchen.  I ended up doing the kitchen and all of the floors.

Initially, I dealt with Steve.  He is incredibly knowledgeable and had great suggestions.  We went to the condo and he offered ideas of very upscale renovations or (like me) ideas for the more average person. He really knows the business and even my realtor was impressed by his suggestions and knowledge.  At the same time, and this was important to me, he respected it when I knew what I wanted.  I think he came to understand what I was looking for and we (all of us) worked as a team to get me there.

Enter Leo.. he was the on site guy.  He was equally helpful when I had decisions to make - sometimes on the fly - but he also knows this business inside and out, just like Steve.  I could call Leo anytime (I tried to not call on the weekends, but sometimes it was necessary) and he was always available to confirm details or talk about timelines.  His crews were always there when he said that they would be.  He kept me informed on a regular basis as to what I needed to do (an important part) and what he was doing.  I was in regular contact with the team.

What I loved most about Moose was that it was an all in one shop.  I didn't have to hire a bunch of different people to get different parts of the job done.  They looked after everything.  They were right in my expected price range.  They were clear and transparent about costs.  I always knew where I stood in terms of money.  Their payment schedule made it feel like I was paying for exactly what was just done in term of work.

What tipped the scales for me though, was Steve and Leo.  They are such an amazing team.  They were both with me through the whole renovation.  It didn't matter who I called when I had a question or a request.  Each of them was there for me.  There were challenges (condo requirements etc) and there were changes ... but every step of the way, these guys were by my side and would help with anything - from clarifying dates to offering suggestions to helping with addtional unexpected issues.

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

Quality work, dedicated team and perfect results!

Let me tell you that Moose Condo Reno is the perfect general contractor for renovating a condo. We needed an open layout to make more space in our tiny condo apartment. These guys know what they are doing. I am happy to see the results. Quality work, dedicated team and perfect results!

Eddie in Toronto
Eddie in Toronto

Great job

Great job by the team at Moose Condo Reno. Their renovation of my ensuite bathroom turned out perfect. Very competitive prices and expert workmanship. I'll definitely consider them for my next project.

mickeyh in Toronto
mickeyh in Toronto

We just completed a remodel of our kitchen

We just completed a remodel of our kitchen. After reading previous reviews we went with .Moose Condo Reno alex and his team were professional, courteous, conscientious and provided us with options within our budget range. We are so pleased with the end result and the workmanship involved. Any questions or concerns were dealt with immediately.
Thanks so much Moose Condo Reno

More about Moose Condo Reno

Condo Renovating And Remodeling Company In Toronto

WE ARE EXPERTS IN RENOVATING & REMODELING CONDOS

If you wish to revamp, elevate, and renovate your condo, you’ve come to the right place. The team at Moose Condo Reno has the skill and expertise to turn your living space into a dynamic, lively area. We lead with passion and work around the clock to ensure our clients’ satisfaction.

We believe professionalism is the key to quality. This means that when you hire us to renovate your condo apartment, you sign up for excellent work, innovative designs, top-of-the-line materials, and a lifetime transferable warranty.

Moose Condo Reno is a one-stop shop condo renovation contractor, offering turnkey solutions and creative designs for condos in Toronto and across the GTA. Our services are organized, prompt, and always up to standard. Furthermore, we go the extra mile to ensure your safety, complying with the Ontario Building Code as well as municipal bylaws in every project.

SERVICE AREAS
TORONTO, NORTH YORK, RICHMOND HILL, MISSISSAUGA, NEWMARKET, KING CITY, VAUGHAN, SCARBOROUGH, BRAMPTON, ETOBICOKE, MARKHAM, BARRIE, NOBLETON, MILTON, BURLINGTON, OAKVILLE