Moose Condo Reno

Vaughan ON L4K 1Z8

Reviews for Moose Condo Reno

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

Quality work, dedicated team and perfect results!

Let me tell you that Moose Condo Reno is the perfect general contractor for renovating a condo. We needed an open layout to make more space in our tiny condo apartment. These guys know what they are doing. I am happy to see the results. Quality work, dedicated team and perfect results!

Hello,

It warms our heart to hear all these kinds words. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to take on more work for you in future.

Eddie in Toronto
Eddie in Toronto

Great job

Great job by the team at Moose Condo Reno. Their renovation of my ensuite bathroom turned out perfect. Very competitive prices and expert workmanship. I'll definitely consider them for my next project.

Hello,

The whole team is glad you're happy with the work we have done. We look forward to working with you in the future.

mickeyh in Toronto
mickeyh in Toronto

We just completed a remodel of our kitchen

We just completed a remodel of our kitchen. After reading previous reviews we went with .Moose Condo Reno alex and his team were professional, courteous, conscientious and provided us with options within our budget range. We are so pleased with the end result and the workmanship involved. Any questions or concerns were dealt with immediately.
Thanks so much Moose Condo Reno

Hello,

we are glad you are satisfied with all the services we offer at moose group. We hope you enjoy your renovated space for years to come.

Moose group

Rocco in Toronto
Rocco in Toronto

Over the past few years we have worked with Moose Condo Reno on a number of projects. They have a professionalism and attention to detail that is rarely seen in the condo renovation industry. When dealing with sliding doors and walls the success of the product you buy is inherently related to the quality of installation and Moose Condo Reno has shown the ability to consistently produce exceptional results.

Hello,

we are glad to hear you have enjoyed all the work done to your home. we hope to continue working with you in the near future.

moose team

Harry in Toronto
Harry in Toronto

Did a great job on this major condo renovation

Did a great job on this major condo renovation. On time, on budget. Work done beautifully and professionally. Project designer extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Worked hand in hand with our designer. Overall, made a difficult project almost enjoyable. Would definitely recommend, and use again.

Hello,

we're glad you found our highly skilled team enjoyable to work with. we take great pride in each project and yours was no exception. Hope to work again with you soon.

Dina in Toronto
Dina in Toronto

10 stars all around

My husband and I decided to select Moose Condo Reno to gut and renovate my kitchen. Having gone through the renovation of other areas of my home, we know what a process that can be. Having no kitchen would be upsetting; I love to cook and for me the kitchen is truly the heart of the home. My Home made the whole process less stressful. Everything they did from start to finish was handled professionally which put me at ease. The whole team was excellent. I love my kitchen and I can’t wait to show it off. Thanks again to everyone at My Home. You are the best! 10 stars all around

Hello,

thank you for entrusting our company with renovating the heart of your home. we are happy you are content with the final product we hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Lily in Toronto
Lily in Toronto

I hired Moose Condo Reno to renovate my early 1990s condo

I hired Moose Condo Reno to renovate my early 1990s condo, which included laying laminate over the old parquet, gutting and rebuilding the kitchen, and freshening up the rest of the space.

I couldn't be happier with the quality and build. Alexander from moose condo renooversaw a good team onsite and coordinated all the pieces. He was also very helpful when there were last minute changes he had to accommodate.

I will rehire Moose Condo Reno to do my bathrooms in the coming years.

lily, it was a great pleasure working for you and we looking forward to make your bathrooms spectacular!)

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

They upgraded my condo unit

Alexander and his team at Moose Condo Reno Condo Renovations were fantastic. They upgraded my condo unit to a very modern look and I love it! They were easy to work with, fast and the job looks great. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to get a fresh new look for their condo :)

Thank you Mark for taking time reviewing your experience with our company.

enjoy your newly renovated condo!)

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

We will refer them to anyone we know

We were looking to renovate our condo bathroom in Toronto and finally we found the company we could trust. We hired Moose Condo Reno Condo Renovations and we are very much satisfied with their work. They completely designed our custom bathroom project and they finished the work on time as agreed.
We will refer them to anyone we know ...

Elizabeth, it was our pleasure working on your bathroom project.
Thank you for taking time reviewing your experience with our company.

fancy in Toronto
fancy in Toronto

Moose Condo Reno

The people at Moose Condo Reno were a pleasure to work with. They had a great attitude, good knowledge and lots of product to choose from. They gave me the kitchen I wanted and you can't really ask for more than that. The product is wonderful and the kitchen is beautiful and very functional all at the same time. We knew that we would end up with a 'Moose Condo Renoand we certainly did!

Thank you for taking time reviewing your experience with our company.

Lots of love

More about Moose Condo Reno

Condo Renovating And Remodeling Company In Toronto

WE ARE EXPERTS IN RENOVATING & REMODELING CONDOS

If you wish to revamp, elevate, and renovate your condo, you’ve come to the right place. The team at Moose Condo Reno has the skill and expertise to turn your living space into a dynamic, lively area. We lead with passion and work around the clock to ensure our clients’ satisfaction.

We believe professionalism is the key to quality. This means that when you hire us to renovate your condo apartment, you sign up for excellent work, innovative designs, top-of-the-line materials, and a lifetime transferable warranty.

Moose Condo Reno is a one-stop shop condo renovation contractor, offering turnkey solutions and creative designs for condos in Toronto and across the GTA. Our services are organized, prompt, and always up to standard. Furthermore, we go the extra mile to ensure your safety, complying with the Ontario Building Code as well as municipal bylaws in every project.

SERVICE AREAS
TORONTO, NORTH YORK, RICHMOND HILL, MISSISSAUGA, NEWMARKET, KING CITY, VAUGHAN, SCARBOROUGH, BRAMPTON, ETOBICOKE, MARKHAM, BARRIE, NOBLETON, MILTON, BURLINGTON, OAKVILLE