Formerly MK-Precision Painting
Milton ON L9T 7A7
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for I Know A Guy Painting Company

Deck stain job

Matt and his team were very diligent in completing my deck staining job. Although it took longer than expected, the results were worth it. We have a two tone job that looks terrific. Good luck Matt on your future projects. Derek P.

Thanks Derek for taking the time to write us a review ! We were very pleased with your lenience and great hospitality! It was our pleasure adding beauty to your exterior deck !!

Matt

Trina in Brampton
Trina in Brampton

Foyer and Hallways

Matt and team worked hard and did a great job. After rescheduling of few times, I was worried but everything worked out and the job got done! I am very picky and when I pointed out little things that I wasn't happy with, Matt was very receptive and fixed them without any hesitations. Great work guys!

Thanks so much Trina for your review ! It was our pleasure to work in your beautiful home !!

Matt,

Arvi in Toronto
Arvi in Toronto

Painting of Soffits around house and garage

Matt was very professional and took his time, paying attention to detail. He was attentive to protecting the surfaces around the home and paid attention to our requirements of using high quality materials. Highly recommend his services.

Thanks for the awesome review Arvi! We were very appreciative of your good hospitality and really enjoyed working this project. Stunning home Arvi !

Matt,

Outdoor Painting

Matthew was diligent and committed to the job. End product looks great. Detail oriented. Good communicator.
Would definitely hire again.

Thank you so much for the honest review ! loved working with you and look forward to potential future projects together !

marianromero7
marianromero7
0 reviews Milton, ON

Painting some walls

They are awesome and professional, start and finish on time. My house looks beautiful!
No mess, very clean work

Thank you so much ! We were very happy to offer our services to you and you were a great host. Happy to hear that you are pleased with the results.

Alex
Alex

Painting

Thanks MK! They were amazing, they painted my basement, they were neat, clean and worked very efficiently. They also had great customer service and people skills made me feel very comfortable.

It was our pleasure, thank you for all your hospitality and we are happy you are enjoying the results !

marshmichelle
marshmichelle

Painted entire interior of house and crown moulding/waffle ceiling

Very pleased with Impressive Attention to Details. Meticulous, Clean Work. Extra attention paid to special requests.

Thanks so much for the review Michelle it was greatly appreciated. We very much enjoyed adding beauty to your household and would love to hear from you sometime again!

Thanks!

Eduardo
Eduardo

Whole Interior House painted

I was very pleased with the paint job. I have recommend him to my neighbor. The Trims were done nicely. The house looks sharp. His work is very thorough.

Thanks Eduardo ! I am very pleased to hear you are pleased with the results and we were very grateful for your referral.

Nina
Nina
0 reviews Milton, ON

Room painting

Amazing clean job painted my master bedroom and bathroom I’m very pleased with my results and I would recommend MK-precision painting to anyone interested in having painting done around there house. Thank you

Thanks so much nina for your response, it was our pleasure :) glad you are happy with the results.

MK-Precision Painting

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Campbellville?