Atesik Renovations

Kris W.
Kris W.
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Deck renovation

My old deck was removed and a new deck built. The finished deck is so much better than what I was expecting. It has made me love my home again. I had a friend over and she said "it has a resort feel". Jeremy was very professional and efficient. I couldn't be happier with his work and my new deck!

dennis in Vancouver
dennis in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cabinet installation

Excellent work, highly recommended. Tried installing shelves but couldn’t finish the job. Jeremy did it with ease. We have lots of house projects so will definitely call him again soon.

More about Atesik Renovations

servicing all of the lower mainland BC, we offer kitchen, bathroom and basement renovation services as well as floor installation, crown molding, baseboard, casing, wainscoting
Looking for Carpenters pros in Burnaby?