McNally - Four Seasons Property Maintenance

McNally - Four Seasons Property Maintenance

Review for McNally - Four Seasons Property Maintenance

Joanna from Mississauga
Joanna from Mississauga

Walked away from a snow removal contract in the middle of the storm

Their "professional" service entails the husband sitting in his truck with their toddler while the wife drags out a snowblower and does the job. They took $325 from me last year, came out four times cancelled the contract in the middle of an awful storm. They left me stranded with a sick child that was post open heart surgery. All because I called to check what time they might be coming by as I needed to get to the pharmacy. I was yelled at, cursed out, and they called ambulance to come out to my house! They never returned my money and sent threatening messages and letter.
Do yourself a favor and find a real property maintenance company. Such awful experience!

Hello Joanna, so nice to hear from you again.

With proof of conversations on both sides we have dealt with your situation appropriately, as per our lawyer.

We signed you up with the understanding that you are out of our district and would have no time guarantee on when we would be there to assist you, your response was that was fine you would have no trouble getting out of your driveway because you own a SUV.

After your wonderful phone call demanding where we where and saying your daughter was in danger, you wanted to break your contract, wanted your money back at a full refund and on top of that threatening harm to us.

We contacted the local authorities and they sent an officer and contacted the ambulance, not us.

We mailed you a letter offering you a pro-rated refund and never heard back from you. The offer is now no longer on the table due to being way over the required response time.

Wish you and your next contactor all the best, they will need it.

Have a good day

McNally Four Seasons

Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Oakville?