Cruzz Construction

Hamilton ON L9C 7B6

Reviews for Cruzz Construction

spike
spike

Dining room bulkhead water damage

The bulkhead in our dining room had a bit of water damage. Dominic fixed the plumbing issue (clean water from one of the bathrooms upstairs), installed new drywall, painted everything to match the original color, cleaned things up, checked the toilet in another bathroom upstairs, and helped us reapply some grout. Good-quality work!

Thank you kindly through these hard times I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

Erik
Erik

Door replacement , flooring and trim

Great team fixed everyone elses mistakes. Work was better then originally done. They went above and beyond fixing things they didnt have to.

Thank you very much for noticing all the extras we did for you guys in order to list your property on the market worry free. Thank you for allowing us to complete your project.

MariahWalsh
MariahWalsh

Bathroom and Flooring

I was amazed at the timing these guys finished the work. They did an impeccable job. They were very polite and well mannered. They removed their shoes at the door and kept our house very clean. He found mould in the bathroom and explained/justified why it would’ve cost me more. Being a female I enjoyed the way Dom broke down the process to me so I felt like I was included in the project. Thank you guys so much!! I’m absolutely thrilled.

Thank you very much for your kind words and that you appreciated all that we do for your process through the renovation.

Mbotelho
Mbotelho

Rebuild Of Dining Room

Once we were done our mould remediation we contacted Dominic. Dominic was amazing from start to finish and finished the work on time. He was very clean , and efficient and I would recommend for to anyone who needs a professional job to be done in there home.

Thanks again Dominic !!!!

Thank you very much for your review and we would kindly like to work behind you and your company any day of the week. Thanks again for the great words.

Lucy
Lucy

Townhouse multiple Renovation

I hired Dominic and his crew for the various renovation of the townhouse- new floors, new kitchen, new vanities, etc.
I am very impressed by his professional workmanship, service and interior color and design choices! And, Dominic is very approachable and informative!
I would definitely recommend them for the job!

Thank you for all your good efforts in planning the job and organizing your material purchases. Would love to work for you again.

tommyc1741
tommyc1741
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Hardwood Flooring

Remarkable and got great results with very little mess. Quick efficient and the staff was very polite.

Thank you for the great words and time spent making your house look like a magazine show piece!!!!

Deck

Installed my new deck in the summer and I couldn't be happier! The crew was super friendly and professional, and they left the job site spotless. Dominic really knows his trade, and I highly recommend him. I will be using him again for other projects

Thank you for your great remarks. Looking forward to helping you guys with future upcoming work.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Full reno

I hired Cruzz construction to do Renovation for me and I am very satisfied with the work and quality that I have received from the them, they were always on time and they even went out of there way to do a few extras for me to make sure I was happy I highly recommend cruzz construction thank you very much for your awesome work

Thank you for your beautiful words. I would love to work with them any day of the week. Thank you for your time and efforts planning your project to make it easier through out the process.

solutionsunlimited9447
solutionsunlimited9447
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Various renovation and reconstruction projects

High quality professional workmanship and service completed on schedule with a smile and at a fair price!

Thank you for your generous response. This customer was Nice to work with very efficient and thorough with what they desired. Made my job go a lot smoother with out any extras. Thank you for allowing us to satisfy your project needs.

Cindy a.
Cindy a.

Basement renovation

We had Dominic and his crew come in to redo a basement. He gave us a quote and stuck to that price! We are very happy with the work that was done and are excited to start using the basement again. We would absolutely recommend them and will be using Dominic again for further renovations in our home.

You guys were fantastic to work with very thorough with what you guys wanted. I would love to work with you again anytime. Thank you for your hospitality and allowing us to completely revamp your basement.

More about Cruzz Construction

We have been providing reliable construction services since 1993. No job too big or too small! We are a complete building enevelope contractor. * We are a licensed General Contractor and have the ability to manage multiple large construction projects within our markets across all of Canada. No job is ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Ancaster?