Quick Cool Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

Burnaby BC V3N 5A8

Quick Cool Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Quick Cool Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

edlim1971 in San Francisco
edlim1971 in San Francisco
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Mini Heat Source Pump with multiple ducts installation

I found Quick Cool Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd on Homestars. I was impressed by their high rating and customer satisfaction. When Andrey called me to do an initial chat and came over for an inspection of my townhome, I had a good feeling about his work. He asked a lot of questions and helped me understand how the ducting would go though my townhouse (there needed to drill holes thru my drywall and some studs). I had 2 other quotes but felt this was the business to go with. Andrey provided me a quote and the appropriate documentation of the heat pump.
On the week of the install, Andrey and his assistance Mackenzie were prepared and professional in their 4 days at my place. Each day, they cleaned up after themselves and my wife was impressed each day she came home.
Andrey kept me in the loop with his communication and was quick to respond to my inquires.
After the installation, I had to call Quick Cool 2 more times to check on the ducts. One duct was dripping slowly in our closet. Andrey came in ~1 hour to quickly redo the drainage line. The leak was fixed. The next time was during our 40+ degree heat wave in Vancouver. One of the ducts had a lot of condensation and was blowing cold droplets. Mackenzie came in ~2 hours and inspected the duct. I was satisfied with his explanation with the extra condensation.
I only have great things to say about Quick Cool's work! Very professional, excellence communication and quick to respond. This is the best $$$$$ I've ever spent! A+++++

Markella in Toronto
Markella in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Air Transfer Grill insulation

Overall positive experience. Quick Cool Heating came in quickly and did a professional good. Happy wit the service.

Allen in Vancouver
Allen in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Duct inspection and repair

I had two ducts that needed to be looked at. One was a kitchen fan duct that we'd been advised to have inspected for flow – they successfully measured it and calculated it to be in good working order which was great. The other was a bathroom fan, which was quite noisy. Luckily the problem was located quite close to the fan intake, and they were able to make it much quieter quite quickly. Glad I got in touch with them, everything was very reasonable.

Thank you for the opportunity, Allen! We strive to provide the best quality HVAC service and ensure our clients are 100% satisfied!

mypaypal1982 in Toronto
mypaypal1982 in Toronto
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Great service,fast response, honest company

Great service ,I installed kitchen fan and its been 1 year it works great and I'm very happy ,clean and professional installation.
Recommended A+++

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Innova 2.0 installation in condo

Best choice in picking this company for my A/C unit installation. Andrey was incredible from providing estimate, setting up install date, actual installation and follow up to my queries. It was a pleasure dealing with him.

Andrey is extremely professional, punctual, prompt in his responses and more than willing to provide an explanation or a follow-up check up. While installing he was very calm, cool and collected. No challenge was too big for him to overcome. He is more than a simple installer rather his work ethic shows him to be smart, well educated in his line of work, knowledgeable and extremely focused on good customer service . He represents Quick Cool Services well. Thanks Andrey!
-S.L. -

Dear S.L., Thank you so much for taking your time and write such a great review! I am so happy to hearing that you were happy with your service.
-A.I.-

matthewtcox in Toronto
matthewtcox in Toronto
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Responsive and thorough and transparent resolution to my issue when we really needed it.

Our air conditioner broke down even causing electrical breakers to flip. Called Quick Cool and same day squeezed us in late in the evening, fixed everything up, maintained it to be better in future, as helping us understand what went wrong. Awesome service.

Thank you so much for taking your time and write a review for us Matthew!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Great service

Andrey did an excellent job on the air conditioning. He was professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review!

kat66 in North Vancouver
kat66 in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

A/C Help

Venting for portable a/c through an external wall, in an ap't building. Andrey was so helpful every step of the way. He's good at communicating & excellent at his work. I am pleased with the job he did. Would go back to Quick Cool for any cooling/heating related work.

Thank you Kathryn for your kind words, I really appreciate it!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

HVAC service

Had my air conditioner annual service provided by Quick Cool. Great service from the Technician!

Thank you for leaving us a positive reflection on your experience with us!

info in Toronto
info in Toronto
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace service

Answered The phone and provided service within twenty four hours on two Different occasions. Reasonable cost, good work and friendly service.

Thank you! We are thrilled to know you are happy with our service.

More about Quick Cool Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd.

Quick Cool Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd. specialize in installation, repair and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (AC) systems, both commercial and residential.We began operations in 2017 and since then have built up a reputation for being a professional and reliable contractor within the industry, well known for furnace and air conditioner installation.

*****

We are a family run business that can boast over more than 50 years of combined experience in both refrigeration and air-conditioning. The company consists of 4 qualified service/maintenance technicians: A gas fitter Certification, B gas fitter Certification, Red Seal Refrigeration Mechanic Certification, Red Seal Plumber Certification.

*****

We’re an HVAC company dedicated to heater and air conditioning installations. We have over 50 years of combined experience with repairing/servicing AC, refrigeration, and heating. With our experience we are able to help people and companies choose the perfect AC or heating units so you’re not too hot or cold, you’re just right! Our service technicians are certified, to help our clients with their HVAC issues. It begins with the installation; the right heater or air conditioner will help you avoid future headaches. We're a family run HVAC business based in Burnaby. We service/install across the lower mainland from Vancouver and Burnaby to Abbotsford. Reach out to us if you want air conditioners or heaters installed, repaired, or maintained!