Centurion painting

Innisfail AB T4G 1W5

Reviews for Centurion painting

Private User reviews Cranbrook, BC

Deck staining

This crew did an amazing job staining our deck. They replied fast and had a very speedy estimate. They worked at a fast pace and got the job done in a very good time. We are amazed at how well the deck turned out. The previous people we had lined up ended up not showing up and when we called Centurion they came immediately. I could not be more happy about the job they done. What a wonderful company to deal with!

Thankyou for the review we always love to hear from satisfied clients!

Sherimeyer72 in Innisfail
Sherimeyer72 in Innisfail
0 reviews Innisfail, AB

Basement Reno and painting

I have always been in love with cherry oak everything, but I knew I needed a huge change, Amd with the amazing help and guidance from Centurion painting they picked the colours and also changed all my baseboards and window frames and got rid of the cherry oak and brought my basement to life again. The job they did was exquisite and very friendly to work with, and also prompt in getting the job done!! I would recommend this company to anyone, needing a change! Job well done

Thanks Sheri, we really enjoyed working with you and are glad to here you are so happy!

More about Centurion painting

Centurion painting is a central Alberta painting company specializing in interior and exterior repaints of all sizes and types. our crew boasts over 20 years of industry experience in the field with past work including everything from stucco repaints to full interior new builds and cabinets. so whether your a project manager looking for a subcontractor for a new hotel or a homeowner that wants a bathroom painted we will make sure the job is done properly and to the highest of standards.