Tander SE

Reviews for Tander SE

Philippe
Philippe

My dryer wouldn't heat

My dryer would spin but no heat came out. Sergei came on short notice and on time. Usually, if I fix an appliance I want it to be good for another five years. Or else might as well buy a new one. Sergei opened up the dryer recommended the parts to be replaced by showing me the problems each part had. I agreed to replace parts that could break in the near future as well. Dryer works fine now and I think it should be good for a few years based on what I saw in there.

Thank you Philippe for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

John
John
1 review Aurora, ON

Refrigerator Repair

Sergei is very responsive to my inquires. He is on time for the appointment. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He explains to me the issues with the refrigerator and help me to repair the refrigerator at a reasonable cost. Highly recommended.

Thank you John for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Soohan
Soohan

Dryer repair

Sergei was very professional and got the repair done very quickly. I would definitely call him next time for any repairs.

Thank you Soohan for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

dazzle in Toronto
dazzle in Toronto

Fixed my 5-month broken washer

Sergei was able to fix my washer that’s been broken for 5 months. He was able to fix it in a timely manner and was very professional. He explained the issue very well and even wait a bit to make sure it worked. Thank you again!

You are welcome Dazzle. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it's very important.

Jeff
Jeff
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Washer repair

Sergei did a great job, came promptly, cleaned up and the job cost exactly what he said it would. He was very pleasant and in the future I would only hire him for an appliance repair.

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

blacho
blacho

Washer repair

Sergei responded quickly to my inquiry, and was able to repair our washer the next day at a very reasonable cost. He was on time, knowledgeable, and professional. Would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Lakshmi
Lakshmi

washer repair

Sergei was very prompt in answering my call and came exactly
when he said he would. He went an extra mile and procured the part for me and returned the unwanted part. He kept to his original estimate. He was speedy, very courteous and professional. He explained everything he did. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation. My grateful thanks to him and sorry for two weeks delay in posting review due to other commitments I have had and home stars not approving my first review as I included his surname.

Thank you Lakshmi for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Boris Boitsov
Boris Boitsov

Great job fixing our broken fridge

Sergei did a fantastic job fixing our Samsung fridge. He let us know the potential problems that could be the cause of the issue, estimates to fix them, and proceeded with his repair. He was very thorough, explained everything that he did, and walked us through what to watch out for in the future. He was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend his services.

Thank you Boris for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Jane MacLennan from Toronto
Jane MacLennan from Toronto

My Go-To Repairman from Now On

Sergei came to my house when he said he would and went the extra mile diagnosing and repairing my 18-year-old Amana fridge, which had stopped cooling. He spent hours defrosting many months worth of built-up ice in the freezer and kept to his original labour estimate. Then he found the culprit - an inexpensive part - and replaced it. He was pleasant throughout, left the kitchen spotless, and even helped me move my kitchen sideboard back into place. A great appliance repairman is hard to find, so I feel very lucky to have found him.

Thank you Jane for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Kevin
Kevin

Appliance Fix - Thank You Tander SE!

To find someone skilled, honest and professional is hard these days so I was so lucky to find Tander SE/Sergei to help me. From the start of a broken washer to fixing my oven AND my fridge - a one stop shop you would say with fair pricing, dependable service and someone who will go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right, the first time. Thanks so much Sergei! From my experience, dont hold back, book Tander SE for any of your appliance needs.

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

More about Tander SE

The company's goal is to save your money by providing high-quality and low-cost services on the same day.

Fast repairs when you need it the most.
We understand how much you depend on household appliances such as your refrigerator, washer, and oven. Our same day service means that you don’t need to deal with long wait times or high prices. Call us when you need an appliance technician you can rely on. What makes us the best choice:
• Same day professional repairs for all major household appliances
• GTA appliance repairs by trained technicians

****