Tander SE

Ka in Ottawa
Ka in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fridge Repair

I was looking for someone to repair my fridge, as the freezer kept having large chunks of ice, then melting.
Sergio came the same day, and explained the possible causes.
He then repaired my freezer and advised that the drain was clogged.
Hopefully now I won't have puddles on my floor anymore!

Appliance REpair

Sergei was so prompt in answering my request, came and fixed my LG French Door Refrigerator within hours! He was very professional and polite, and made me feel like he was interested in doing the job to the best of his ability, at the cheapest cost possible. I was very impressed and would definitely give him a call again if any other appliance had issues!

Derek
Derek

Monogram Oven and Built in Refrigerator Repair

Posted the Job on Home Stars and within the hour received a call from an appliance technician offering his services. The next day he showed up at the appointed time and immediately starting working and within an hour or so he was able to determine what was wrong with both appliances. He gave us a quote on what the cost would be for the replacement parts and labour, we agreed to the price. He immediately went out to purchase the parts and came back and finished the job all in one day. We will definitely use Homestars again in the future.

Oven

Very fast respond, service the same day.
Sergei was very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful with his advice regarding my other appliance.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Sergei

Dishwasher Service and Installation (Bosch)

Sergei is great. My sister referred him to me, when another company’s rep. had to call back to headquarters to diagnose the problem and it took multiple visits to fix the issue because he didn’t bring the right equipment (despite a clear description over the phone). By the time we paid for the other rep., we had paid 50% of what a new dishwasher, to replace our 8 yr. old one, would cost.

Sergei is exactly what you would want: He is responsive and usually comes within 24 hr., he knows how to fix the appliance, has reasonable charges, and is mindful about Covid. We relied on his judgment when he came to repair our former dishwasher, we asked his opinion about repairing or replacing it, on what manufacturers he recommends and he installed it, when it was delivered. He even secured it better than previous ones, which could move within their compartment.

Fridge repair

We were experiencing an issue with our ice maker
Sergei inspected the ice maker thoroughly and made every effort to repair
After inspection and a few adjustments the ice maker was tested and seems to function.
Post repair a follow up to confirm the ice maker was working was a indicator of great customer service
I have used this service multiple times and a positive review for each visit. Would definitely recommend

Alexey in Ottawa
Alexey in Ottawa

Dryer repair

Very punctual man! He saved me time and money by fixing my dryer from his first visit, reasonable price. Additional maintenance for may washer for half price. My wife very happy, Highly recommended.

Greg Gonzo in North York
Greg Gonzo in North York

Dishwasher repair

Timely service, highly-qualified professional technician, reasonable prices. Problem was quite complicated, technician had to come twice more for no additional charge. Polite, clean, gave good advice for the future. Highly recommended for everyone!

xmart604
xmart604

repair refrigerator

Sergai came right way (in 2 hours after my request). He used his own parts to fix my fridge, and did it very fast, which saved all the foon in fridge. Well done!
Highly recommend !

More about Tander SE

The company's goal is to save your money by providing high-quality and low-cost services on the same day.

Fast repairs when you need it the most.
We understand how much you depend on household appliances such as your refrigerator, washer, and oven. Our same day service means that you don’t need to deal with long wait times or high prices. Call us when you need an appliance technician you can rely on. What makes us the best choice:
• Same day professional repairs for all major household appliances
• GTA appliance repairs by trained technicians

****