BRU Construction Inc.

Basement Renovation
Vaughan ON L4K 1L3
Basement Renovation
BRU Construction Inc.

Reviews for BRU Construction Inc.

2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Main floor upgrade project - kitchen, powder room addition, coat closet relocation

It's a pleasure to work with Dan. He listens, offers good suggestions and is organized. He's on time and has a dedicated team who work quickly and to schedule.

Having had my share of disappointment trying to find a good, professional, reliable and trustworthy contractor, I am very happy to have found Dan and CRU Construction Inc. The project is almost complete and I can't wait to enjoy my upgraded space!

Stacey, it has been an absolute pleasure working for you, your house was an amazing transformation project ! We are so glad
You are happy with your experience and we have met your expectations
Thank you for the opportunity !
BRU Cru

Doug and Laura from King city
Doug and Laura from King city
2 reviews King City, ON

Amazing company, pleasure to deal with.

My wife and I wanted to do an upgrade to our basement . We got a referral to BRU, we called them and they came out for a quote. The work we wanted to do was a new kitchen , a fireplace upgrade, a laundry , and a wine room / cigar room.

They set a budget for us the we dealt was very reasonable. Work began 12 days later, all there staff who came in was a delight, very polite, and skillful.

They came in in budget and in time . We would highly recommend them to anybody and will definitely use them again.

Thx guys GTREAT JOB!

Doug - what a pleasure working for you and Laura! I wish your home was mine! Enjoy your new professionally designed home. Your wine cellar and cigar room are for sure a show stopper!
Best regards,

Basement

Finished my basement in under 3 weeks with zero problems!
Top Quality work and amazing trades and site supervisor! Highly recommended to everyone!
Huge thanks to Dan and the remarkable BRU Team!

Absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you for the great review, always here whenever you need us!

Mordy levy  in Richmond Hill
Mordy levy in Richmond Hill

COMMERCIAL MEDICAL SUITE

COMPLETED RENOVATION OF A MEDICAL SUITE FROM SHELL TO FINAL COMPLETION WITH ALL FINE DETAILS. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE FINAL PRODUCT.
ETHICAL AND PROFESSIONAL TEAM. DANIEL IS A GREAT PERSON TO WORK WITH THAT KNOWS HIS TRADE AND PAYS ATTENTION TO EVERY DETAIL
HIGHLY RECOMMENDING BRU CONSTRUCTION

Mordy, your new clinic looks amazing! Thank you for trusting us in your medical establishment, your patients will love the new design!
Enjoy!
-BRU

Full home renovation - bathrooms, basement, flooring and kitchen

We got many quotes before hiring BRU, these guys have great pricing, beautiful finish product, excellent organization and communication! Highly recommend! We will hire these guys again for our upcoming condo renovation

Justin, thank you so much for Hiring us! The BRU cru is always available for your upcoming projects. We wish you all the best in your newly renovated home!

bathroom and basement renovation

BRU construction finished my basement and renovated my bathroom on the main level. They did a phenomenal work, very detail oriented and professional.

Stas, your new living quarters look fantastic! We had a great time working with you, and thank you for your hospitality. Thanks for hiring BRU!

Basement legalization

Hired BRU for our basement legalization project. These guys work fast! Amazing quality, communication, and planning. From design, to permits for completion, highly recommend Dan and BRU!

Angele - it was a pleasure working for you. Your basement looks amazing and I hope your new tenant is happy living there.
Best of luck!

Bathroom Renovations

Dan and team were great to work with. We underwent a 3 bathroom renovation. The team was hardworking, responsible and ensured any mess was cleaned up by the end of the work day. Dan is organized, and was always reviewing workload and timelines, and communicated any delays or concerns in a timely manner. I highly recommend BRU Construction.

Thank you so much for hiring us Andra! Your bathrooms look incredible, and you were amazing throughout the planning and design! Enjoy!

More about BRU Construction Inc.