Exclusive Trades INC

Reviews for Exclusive Trades INC

HelpforEric1$
HelpforEric1$

Mechanic chair

I ordered a mechanic chair from exclusive trades. Iwas told tgey dont take any monies until the product ships and an enail would be sent as well. No email was sent no product ever came. They only took my money!! They tesponded to email until they took money and havent been heard. If you order from them I hope you get your item not just pay for something you never receive!! I cant add a photo. I never got a thjng!!

Brendon in Toronto
Brendon in Toronto

Water damage

My son broke a faucet on the second floor and didn't advise anyone. Resulted in damage to my ceilings, floorboards, kitchen and in between. Insurance only covered a portion so I had Exclusive Trades come in and they were prompt and professional. And they stuck to their quote unlike other contractors I've used.

More about Exclusive Trades INC

Exclusive Trades INC specializes in New washroom installation, New tiles installation, backsplash installation, custom bathroom, custom kitchen, Waterproofing, Demolition, Framing, Drywall Removal and installation, backsplash removal and installation and Painting. With over 11 years experience in Renovations. We work with all budgets with a great reputation. We work on commercial ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in North York?