Caspian Touch LTD

Reviews for Caspian Touch LTD

Elaine (.
Elaine (.

Ikea Kitchen Island Installation

The guys called the day before to confirm everything was on site and ready to go. They were actually a little early which was great. They worked quickly and efficiently and the job was done in about 4 hours. And they cleaned up and vacuumed after they were done. Excellent work and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!

Thanks so much!

T.L.C.
T.L.C.

Kitchen installation

Fast, friendly, and accurate. I would definitely work with these guys again on future projects.

Thanks

Carla in Vaughan
Carla in Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

Very reliable and trustworthy professionals. They completed my kitchen within the promised timelines and left my hone in good clean order.
Love my kitchen. I would highly recommend Caspian Touch.

Thanks Carla

juan m.
juan m.

Basement Kitchen Facelift

Alpay and Babak did a great job with my recent basement kitchen full facelift. The kitchen was haphazardly put together over 20 years ago (by my dad and his friends haha) and was in dire need of professional intervention. I would definitely recommend Caspian Touch to my friends - they were professional and friendly at the same time. A++

More about Caspian Touch LTD

Caspian Touch LTD is a professional and experienced kitchen and furniture design company. From concept to integration, our working style is unique, that distinguishes us from the crowd. We endeavor to make your kitchen remodel an outstanding experience.
We are thriving to build our success through building dazzling kitchens and furniture. Whether you are doing drastic remodeling or a slight touch up, look no further, as you have come to the right place. Our dedicated team has over 15 years of experience in designing, building, remodeling, assembling and reassembling kitchens and furniture from the very scratch offering exceptional value for money. Let us know about your lifestyle, preferences and dislikes in order to give us a hint of how to turn your space into your comfort zone.

We provide services in Toronto GTA area, Brampton, K-W region, Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington and Niagara region.

or call anytime +14169539988