Eduard Roofing Inc.

Toronto ON M5V
Eduard Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Eduard Roofing Inc.

Klejdio13
Klejdio13
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof work

Eduard and his roofing team were truly excellent – punctual, pleasant, professional, and from what I could see they worked hard and to a high quality standard. They also left the property immaculately clean. And in-and-out in a single day. Can’t commend them enough.
It seems well worth every penny for something that should last 25-30 years.

Hello,

Thank you for your great review! We are thrilled that you would recommend us! You can feel rest assured that you got the most value for your money and in addition for your home comfort needs of keeping your house cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter!

Kristipecaj
Kristipecaj
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roofing repair

There was missing shingles on my roof from the wind, so eduard roofing gave me a estimate and I found it was a good price compared to others. He replaced the missing shingles quickly with new ones and now it looks good. I am happy with his work.

Hello,

Thank you for your review!

We are happy we could help you quickly to replace your missing shingles! If you need any more services please don't hesitate to call!

Eduard Roofing

Kristjanveshtaj
Kristjanveshtaj

Roof Renovation

I had to change my roof because it was getting old and one friend of mine suggested me this company “Eduard Roofing Inc”. I arranged the meeting with them and we agreed about the price and work. To start with they came right on time with all the equipment needed. They were fast and everything was in order as Mr Eduard(the owner) told me before. Furthermore they were extremely careful with every detail about keeping the environment clean and not to disturb anyone near.
In conclusion I was amazed by their work and I would recommend anyone if they need a perfect roof job done then you should call this company!

Thank you Kristjan for your kind review, we are very happy to of had done work for your home! and we are rewarded by always providing the top customer satisfaction at Eduard Roofing Inc. If you need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to reach out.

More about Eduard Roofing Inc.

Look no further, EDUARD ROOFING INC. has been providing residents of the GTA with the top quality roofing serviceman ship for over 15 years. Here at Eduard Roofing inc. we care about our customers and are driven and motivated to exceed your expectations. We promise to go above and beyond to provide you with the best services for all your commercial and residential needs. Our reputable roofing contractors will help you make your home feel comfortable as we guarantee a 10 year roof warranty.