Get A Roofer

Saeid
Saeid
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof Repair

I noticed a leak on the ceiling of one of my bedrooms. I created a service order in HomeStars. Victor from Get A Roofer called me within half an hour and arranged for a visit. He gave a reasonable quote and came back the next day to finish the job. Very professional and responsive. I am really happy with their service and would recommend them.

Thx Saeid.
Pls remember what I told u about OSB boards and pocking nails...

stevenferrante
stevenferrante

ROOF

What I like about GET A ROOFER and why I selected this company after getting 3 other competitive prices estimates:

- Very knowledgable and dependable organization not just another roofer.

- prompt replies, very informative.

- willing to spend time on the phone to review proposed options and suggestions.

- always very clear, courteous in answering questions and concerns and provided pictures before and after.

The job was done very well, and work space left very clean.

I definitely would highly recommend this company. I would do business with them in a heartbeat.

Steve, thx for the review.

vladlen54
vladlen54

Replacing roofs on a semi-detached house and the garage.

The owner arrived on time, assessed our roofs and gave a cost-free estimate on the spot. Our family was very happy with the quality of work provided by his employees who care about their work, and the time it took to complete the job. The attitude of all staff and especially the clean-up of the work area were impressive. We would highly recommend Get A Roofer to anyone who is looking for high quality carried-out work, competitive price and outstanding service!

Thx Vlad for a great review!

More about Get A Roofer

How to Get A Roofer in Toronto? People looking for roof repair and roof replacement in Toronto, often ask us and we say; Call us! 647-606-5040
We have years of experience fixing roofing problems in Toronto, we are Licensed, Insured, with full WSIB Coverage.
Our team is fully trained in the latest roofing materials, technology and safety to provide you with the best roofing solution for your specific roofing issue.
We service Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville and the surrounding GTA.
Call us today for a FREE Estimate and advice on your roof. Don’t hesitate, act now to avoid any potential damage to your property.
We are here to insure that your investment in a home or commercial property is protected.
#GetARoofer #GetARooferTO #TORoofer