Get A Roofer

Reviews for Get A Roofer

Katie
Katie

Roof Replacement

I got about 7 quotes for re-doing the roof of my house and garage, so I had a good idea of the price range (variable!) and the level of interest in doing the job (variable!). I choose Victor because he came in person to see my house (not everyone did), his quote seemed very reasonable, he was very interested in doing the job, and took the time to explain in detail the work he would do on my roof. The work itself was completed in the time he said it would take, and the clean up was pretty impeccable. When the work was complete, he gave me a video of my new roof, which was great to see, and will also be useful to have should I ever want to sell my house. I'm very glad that I decided to go with Get A Roofer, and highly recommend this company.

Katie, thank you very much for such a great review.... once again, if you want to be sure that you not wasting your money for "so sorry roofing" or " no rain no leak" roofing , but looking for an expert opinion, competetive price ,professional workmanship and valid 10 years warranty- Get A Roofer!

Diane
Diane

Roof Repair

Our experience with Victor was great from the start. He was knowledgeable about roof issues, and was quick to respond to my HomeStars inquiry. We became aware of the need to work on our flashing and shingles based on our home inspection when we bought our new home. It was necessary to get the work done right away. When Victor came to inspect the roof he took video and gave us multiple options of repair/replacement to choose from with various price points. Once we selected the option for us, Victor completed the work at the agreed price in a timely manner. He has informed us that he is available should we run into any issues in the future. I had a great experience and would recommend Get A Roofer.

Diane, thx for your comments... as I said before- if any further issues- call us anytime...

Harvey in Toronto
Harvey in Toronto

One of the Best

Knowledgeable, skilled professionals who made many helpful suggestions and did a thoroughly excellent job. I was most impressed with the attention to detail and the quality of their work in general. I have no hesitation whatsoever recommending Victor and his team.

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto

Great job Great service

I had a large area roof done, and while I was at it multiple decks. Victor and his crew were great guys. I had no issues with clean up, they were alone in my house without any issues and the work was done to the expectations of a 4 million dollar home! I cannot recommend them more highly. A great experience my wife and I.

Any time Shane!!!

Great efficient work, on time and good clean up after job completed. I would recommend this company.

Thank you ...

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Flat roof repair

Victor responded to my request for a quote on Homestars very promptly, and completed the job to our satisfaction. He and his team were polite and professional, cleaned up the job site nicely after the work was done. I would certainly recommend his services to others.

Thank you Andrew...

roof

It's been a couple of months since the work was done, so the roof has had a test. Victor was quick to set up the job, his guys worked very quickly and neatly, and the new roof looks good. There have been several heavy rains so no leaks! Thanks Get a Roofer!

Steven
Steven

Roof repair

Wind took off a few shingles. Victor came out quick on a holiday Monday. Awesome guy and great to talk too. Gave great recommendations. He fixed many spots stuck to his quote

Steve, make sure you budget for your roof... With this kind of material that you have right now you will not last long. Will have wind damage again...
Thx.

Full Roof Replacement

Victor delivered and then some!
Victor came to do a small repair on our chimney that several other roofers had refused to do as it was too small a job. His attention to detail on the small repair showed me that he would be meticulous on the full roof.
His communication was open and direct, he priced the job fairly and provided a contract and guarantee. When additional work was required to remove unexpected material beneath the old shingles he provided a precise quote and stuck to it.
Victor and his team showed up when he said they would and did a fantastic job. The clean up was good and the finished product looks great. From my years working with vendors on contracts around the world Victor made this one easy. I have no hesitation in recommending him and will definitely use his services in the future.

Thank you Edwina. We are there for you anytime..

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof on our new home

Get a Roofer was amazing. They were immaculate in their work. Their pride of workmanship was outstanding. They worked long hours in extreme heat, and got the job done. We couldn’t be happier. Thanks guys!
Joanna and Franco

Thx Joana, thank you Franco. Long life under your new roof....!!

More about Get A Roofer

How to Get A Roofer in Toronto? People looking for roof repair and roof replacement in Toronto, often ask us and we say; Call us! 647-606-5040
We have years of experience fixing roofing problems in Toronto, we are Licensed, Insured, with full WSIB Coverage.
Our team is fully trained in the latest roofing materials, technology and safety to provide you with the best roofing solution for your specific roofing issue.
We service Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville and the surrounding GTA.
Call us today for a FREE Estimate and advice on your roof. Don’t hesitate, act now to avoid any potential damage to your property.
We are here to insure that your investment in a home or commercial property is protected.
#GetARoofer #GetARooferTO #TORoofer