H.M Painting

Reviews for H.M Painting

Abbas
Abbas

House paint

Excellent service provided by HM painting. I got the ceilings, doors and baseboards painted. Abdul and his team are professional and dedicated workers. One thing I admired is they are not greedy. Even though couldn't meet him to pay the deposit before starting the job he went and bought the materials himself and started working. He is thorough and takes time to perfect the job. Just one thing I noticed upon inspecting my home at finish was there was no tape used between the walls and the ceilings which caused the paint to go on the ceiling in few spots. I highly recommend Abdul and HM painting for painting needs.

Full home painting

Our home was in dire need of a a painting, luckily we found an awesome painter who did a a detailed and clean job

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Project

I am very happy with HM painting. They are very professional and experienced and can give a lot of helpful suggestions in choosing paint colours and good brand paints.
I will definitely recommend HM painting to my family, friends or anyone who is looking for a paint job big or small.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen cabinet Painted

I am very happy with the way the cabinets look. it’s very nice he’s very friendly and understandable

More about H.M Painting

Welcome to H. M Painting Hands on experience to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?