Toronto ON M8V 1G6

Reviews for iRoof Ltd

era
era

New Roofing and Skylights

I had leaky skylights and I called iRoof to do my roof and install new skylights. Very clean job, always on time and crew was polite as well. Eric provided me with a warranty for both shingles and skylights.
Top notch service!

Thank you Era for kind words, it was a pleasure working with you .
Best wishes
Eric D.

Vera
Vera

Roof renovation

iRoof did a fantastic job on my garage. They came in to replace the shingles but once everything was removed they noticed that the plywood was rotten. Eric was very easy to work with. I’ll get him to do the roof of the house next year.

Thank you Vera for your kind words.
Looking forward to your next project.
Eric

elzandreka1987
elzandreka1987

New roof and skylights

We had a leak in our roof and one of the skylights was broken, we called a few companies and ultimately we choose Eric from iRoof. He was very knowledgeable and broke the project down to each step.
The crew was amazing, removed and installed the new roof and 3 new skylights. We would definitely recommend them. Very very happy with them.

Thank you for your kind words!
It was a pleasure working with you as well.
For any questions please don't hesitate to call
Eric D.