2-GUYS-A-MUDDIN ENTERPRISES INC

Review for 2-GUYS-A-MUDDIN ENTERPRISES INC

Todd
Todd
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Amazing taping, mudding, and painting

Just had Tony back for the 3rd job by these guys: 1. We installed a gas fireplace in the living room. Boarded with cement board, at which point I decided there was NO WAY I was going to attempt to mud that (I know my skill level!). Called 2 guys as I've seen their vans around Surrey. Tony came in and over 2 days made the fireplace look like glass! Unbelievable work. While Tony was here we talked about our crappy popcorn ceilings... 2. Had Tony back to skim coat the living room and hallway. Had to scrape the popcorn off due to original poor job. Look amazing! (2 days) 3. Had Tony back to skim coat dining room and side entry (from garage). Great job! Also had Tony paint the hall closet (I skipped the inside last time I painted). (2 days)

On both jobs we also had Tony repaint our walls as well. The place looks amazing. Why didn't we do this sooner! Will be having Tony back to do the bedrooms and home office. I never realized how much i hated the popcorn ceiling until I saw what Tony could do to it. Flat ceilings look much higher end and cleaner. Would 100% recommend these guys! On time, on budget, clean, and immaculate work!