404 Stone

Review for 404 Stone

Jane Robertson from Markham
Jane Robertson from Markham

Stone delivery

I was not sure about what I needed for my backyard project..the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable in helping me pick out the proper type of stone and the amount required which I was unable to determine. They had a very good variety of decorative stone, both small and large. When the delivery arrived, the driver was extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. I have a very small driveway in a lane way that I share with a neighbour. He was very careful to keep the stone from being on my neighbours driveway or hitting the side of my house. I will definitely go back to this company to finish my project.

More about 404 Stone

Established in 2008 with decades of industry experience (3rd generation family business), 404 Stone has become the premiere destination for one-stop landscape shopping. In addition to our comprehensive premium selection of local and international stones, customers choose 404 Stone for it’s quick and friendly customer service. Situated on a 25 ...
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Mount Albert?