Multiseal Paving Company

Reviews for Multiseal Paving Company

Matthew in North York
Matthew in North York

Driveway

We got recommendations for our driveway but we decided to go with this gentlemen names Ross. He taught us from start to finish what is going to happen and when it will be finished and was on time with everything. We were very pleased with his and his teams work and highly recommend him for any project.

Driveway paving

What a pleasure it was dealing with Ross. My wife and I had called him among multiple other companies and he was by far the most impressive. Not only was he very professional and down to earth, but He took is time with explaining the entire process of re paving our driveway from start to finish which definitely made us more than comfortable with going with him and Multiseal. His price was very competitive and reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend Ross and Multiseal to anyone looking to get their driveway done. Very very happy. Thank you Multiseal for an outstanding job!!

cormack2005 in Brampton
cormack2005 in Brampton

Driveway paving

Ross was great, and worked around are schedule. Ross was there as work was being done and followed up a few days later to make sure we were still satisfied with the job. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. A solid base was putting down and over 3 inches of virgin asphalt.

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto

Driveway

Ross and his team were simply amazing. We were given multiple options for our driveway paving but we also needed to stay on budget. Ross understood and made sure we received the best for our home. Multiseal delivered on their promise, great work, great service and at a fair price. We are 100% happy and would recommend them to anyone.

Peter in North York
Peter in North York

So happy I chose Multiseal!!!

Ross and the team we’re a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get their driveway done. Great quality and customer service.

A Aiello in North York
A Aiello in North York

New Driveway

Very pleased with final product, and the price. The crew did a great job and were very fast. Ross was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. He answered all questions I had in a timely and professional manner. I’ll definitely be sharing his contact information to anyone who is in the market for a new driveway.

Driveway Paving

Thank you Ross and the Multiseal team for an absolute amazing job on my driveway. My wife and I are extremly satisfied with the outcome and with your customer service.

By far the best paving team in the city. Highly recommend Ross and Multiseal!!! 10/10.

More about Multiseal Paving Company

Multiseal provides high quality residential paving services. As a client you will benefit from our reasonable rates, industry knowledge, attention to detail and our reliable, professional crew. Please contact our office for a free onsite consultation and written estimate with our experienced, knowledge representatives.
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Toronto?