C/E Contracting Ltd

Reviews for C/E Contracting Ltd

Matthew
Matthew

Bathroom fan replacement

Bert replaced our bathroom fan. It was tricky work and required attention to detail and troubleshooting. He did a good job and cleaned up after himself. He was also very responsive to emails and texts. I am very pleased.

Thank you, I'm glad I could help.

Alissa S.
Alissa S.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Renovation

A complete bathroom renovation. New tub, toilet, flooring, paint, and redid the vanity. Installed ceramic tile. He was professional and completed all repairs in timely fashion. He ran an extremely professional job and kept me apprised of changes with trades. Cost was excellent and I am very happy with the completed bathroom.

Thank you for your kind words. I’m happy that you are satisfied with the completed job, I’m here to help anytime

dijanaszp
dijanaszp

Basement renovation

I hired C/E Contracting to renovate my basement before I let my new tenants in. Bert is the kindest and most knowledgeable guy I ever met in my life. He gave me ideas and explained the whole renovation process in details. He did an amazing job with the washroom and the kitchen tiles and painted the basement beautifully. Will definitely call him for the upstairs too.

Thank you for the kind words, we are here to help anytime with the best of our knowledge.

More about C/E Contracting Ltd

Serving the GTA for over 17 years. Your go to contractor for residential and commercial renovation.
Washrooms, Kitchens, Basement, Painting, Drywall, and much more.
Big or small, we do it all!