Gold-Rutherford Construction Inc.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T2C 2C8
General Contractors
Gold-Rutherford Construction Inc.

Reviews for Gold-Rutherford Construction Inc.

travelhea
travelhea

Painting

They painted my entire 2/F, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and all doors. Work is nice!

Thanks Tracy.

davidelder111
davidelder111
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Bathroom tiles

Fast and beautify done. 100% recommend their services left no garbage behind and loved my animals even when getting in the way

Thank you Dave . It was a pleasure working with you.

Kimberlycossette13
Kimberlycossette13

Hardwood floors

The craftsmen ship and diligence that was put in to laying my hardwood floors and stairs is beautiful.
Everything was thought out and precise. Everything I was concerned about was addressed and very professional. Happy with the work and definitely will use this company again

Thanks Kim. It was a pleasure working with you.

Rod M.
Rod M.

Bathroom renovation.

Clayton from Gold-Rutherford came in drywalled, titled and finished the bathroom in my old house in the Marlborough district in Calgary. He did a very nice job. My house sold for the listed price on day one. I think the main floor bathroom was one of the main reasons. I would highly recommend Clayton and Gold-Rutherford for any and all construction work you need done.

Thanks Rods. It's was a pleasure working with you.

More about Gold-Rutherford Construction Inc.

We at gold Rutherford have prided ourselves on an astute sense of detail, and an exceedingly high standard of quality in our work. Operating in Calgary for 12 years we have brought to the table a whole new experience when it comes to construction and project development. Between our core team and our list of trusted and experienced subcontractors. Specializing in Kitchen and Bathroom renovations, restoration and maintenance of properties both residential and commercial, handyman services, and complete home remodels, we promise to bring a diverse and adaptable experience to your project, no matter the scale.