Ash Appliance Repair

kate.cockerill in Toronto
kate.cockerill in Toronto
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Multiple Appliances repaired

Just happened to call Ash Appliance Repair for a problem dishwasher. Done quickly, efficiently, and at a fair price. I was v. Impressed with his approach, and have since used AAP on several other occasions —- all terrific. I highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Refrigerator repair

I had my problem with refrigerator and Roman the technician was very capable and professional in fixing the problem. I would highly recommend the company to all of my friends for their appliance repair requirements.

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Fenner in Calgary
Fenner in Calgary

Roman was great

Roman was very friendly and did excellent work. I highly recommend this company for your appliance repair. Our washing machine was leaking, Roman found the source of the problem and fixed it.

Donbaich
Donbaich
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Miele dishwasher repair

He was quick and very respectful - both in his diagnosis and the repair.
I'm glad we called them.

Thanks for the awesome review, ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

TTichauer
TTichauer
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Repair, Maintenance of Jennair Dishwasher

The technician was prompt and very courteous. He appeared to be an expert in my brand of dishwasher and, in a timely manner, found the issue, repaired it and even cleaned years of gunk from the dishwasher so that it runs much cleaner. Very pleased with the service and the result!

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

mika
mika
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Dryer repair

Called the day the dryer broke down.... Fast reply, and efficient work. Was done in a day.

Thank you so much!

Maria-Ines
Maria-Ines
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

gas dryer repair

The repairman was friendly, efficient and answered my questions. He was helpful in giving my washing machine a quick look to see if it needed to be serviced.

Thank you Maria!

Celia
Celia
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Repair for gas oven

Technician was friendly and professional. He gave reliable advice with the customer’s best interest in mind.

we were so happy to give you our best service

Frank K.
Frank K.
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Miele dishwasher repair (F-24 error message)

The technician swapped out the pressure switch and this fixed the problem. I had changed out the heater relay earlier but was unwilling to risk disconnecting water lines because I didn’t have access to an extensive line of replacement parts. The repair was completed satisfactorily. The only thing the technician neglected to do was to properly secure the dishwasher under the counter (he didn’t install the mounting screws or level the machine). This is not a complaint, merely an observation. I had removed the dishwasher from the counter to install the new relay, but left it unsecured because I knew Ash’s technician was going to be attending. Aside from this, the service he provided was adequate. They would have received a five star rating had the job been properly completed.

Thank you so much for the feedback. please don't be shy and let us know next time so we could complete the job 100%

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cook top of my gas stove

I spoke to several repair people about my taking off my gas stove cook top so we could clean underneath after a jam making disastrous spill. One told me to buy a new stove! The repair man from Ash was on time, polite and very competent. I appreciated his calm manner and the way he talked me through the process. He cleaned and inspected everything, put it back together and it is good as new. A local company I will use again.

More about Ash Appliance Repair

Ash Appliances Repair is a home and kitchen appliance repair company,
Since 2016, we have helped individuals restore and enhance their domestic life through appliance repair in Vancouver.

We believe every person deserves reliable and durable products, regardless of what the price tag says.

Every day, we bring people toward this goal through appliance repair in Vancouver.
Whether you own Whirlpool, GE, Miele, or other name brand products, our team of expert technicians will find a solution that meets your needs and budget.