Triple H Interiors

Reviews for Triple H Interiors

Laurence in Calgary
Laurence in Calgary

Great Company, Honest People, High Quality Work

Triple H Interiors did a full replacement of the Poly-B piping, throughout our 1800 sq ft, two storey home, complete with a developed basement. The three words I would use to describe my experience with Terryl and his team (including Aquaduct Plumbing) are that they are professional, efficient and highly capable. I highly recommend Triple H for Poly-B rehabilitation work. These guys are awesome!

Triple H had to do a lot of cutting into drywall (walls and ceilings) to get at all of our existing water lines. If I hadn’t seen the holes with my own two eyes, I wouldn’t have believed it. When the job was done, both my wife and I could not see where the cuts had been made, anywhere.

Terryl is an absolute master when it comes to drywall and he is also one heck of a nice guy but what stood out for me with Terryl right from the get-go was his integrity. You will be dealing with a very honest man who speaks the truth and keeps his word.

A Poly-B project is no small undertaking but our project was very straight forward thanks to Triple H and they left us with an excellent result. If you hire them, you won’t regret it.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Calgary?