KW Stairs

Waterloo ON N2J 0A1

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for KW Stairs

0 reviews Wellesley, ON

Custom stair treads and risers

Ayam did amazing work at my house. He was extremely careful, kept his work area clean and was super friendly. I hired him again to install my hardwood floor later on this month. I highly recommend him for your project.

Thank you sir so much. I'm glad your are happy of my work. That is very important to me.
Thanks again.

Shaker
Shaker
1 review Kitchener, ON

Stair renovation

We recently changed our hardwood floors from a dark maple to a lighter white oak. The stair case needed to be changed to match the new floors.

Ayam came out to give us a quote and we immediately were comfortable with his suggestions and price. Ayam is very professional and honest.

We couldnt be happier with the end result. The quality of work was exceptional and it was a pleasure working with Ayam. He consistently updated us with the progress and there was no surprises with the initial quote.

Do not hesitate to use his services if you are on the fence.

Thank you Mr. Shaker so much, I'm so glad you are happy with your stairs. It was very nice working with you guys.
Thanks again.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Stair renovation

They did a beautiful job of creating the vision we had for our stairs. He spent time ensuring he knew what we wanted, gave us some suggestions and gave us good options to help make all our decisions. We love the results!

Thank you so much for fabulous review.

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Perfect flooring and stairs installation

We hired the team for laminate flooring and stairs installation based on the high reviews they have on HomeStars. They did an amazing job, well within time and budget. We highly recommend them, and will take their services in future as well. Thanks!

Thank you so much...

Samia A
Samia A
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Staircase Project

I chose KW Interiors because of the reviews and they completely lived up to what customers have said about them. They were a pleasure to work with and we are very happy with the work they've done.
They were very responsive from the beginning. They were accommodating, working on less noisy tasks when my baby was sleeping and yet finishing the job on time. Ayam went above and beyond delivering more than what I had asked for - clearly his goal was delivering great work and not just finishing the project or making money. They even did a good job cleaning the staircase area and all the spaces they used before they left. Highly recommended this team!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, really appreciate.

Stair Renovation

Ayam and his team were wonderful to work with. He gave us a no nonsense quote, finished the job in the time he said they would, arrived on time every day, was very communicative, and did a fabulous job on our stairs. We had a very specific vision in mind and Ayam worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for. Would (and will) recommend KW Stairs to anyone looking to have their stairs re-done!

Thank you so much for wonderful review.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Stair Railing Installation

I got a new house & needed the railing changed. Contacted Ayam through his ads on Kijiji. We spoke on phone throughout the installation because I was away and he was absolutely demonstrated he could be trusted. I made the key to my home available, paid deposit and He visited the house, took measurements, kept me updated with work progress each day, and completed the job in 3 days. Thanks for the good job.

Thank you so much.

Sincere in Campbellton
Sincere in Campbellton

Hardwood floor

Couldnt be happier with the quality of work. Great staff and very professional. Amazing price as well. Highly recommend this company to everyone. Everything came out just they we wanted.

Thank you so so much.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Laminate stairs installation

Excellent and professional service. Punctual every day on the job. Cleaned up nice job was completed and checked in to see how we liked the stairs. Recommended another contractor for parts of the job he couldn’t do; who were also great. I would suggest anyone looking to redo their stairs to reach out to KW stairs.

Thank you so much for nice review, we really appreciate it.

Chris
Chris
15 reviews , ON

Stairway renovation

I retained KW Stairs to renovate our stairs, which included about 100 pickets. They worked so hard and we are so happy with the work. They completed the work so carefully and the results are amazing. I would highly recommend Ayam and his team to anyone.

Thank you so much.

More about KW Stairs

All your home renovations/remodeling in one place with a reasonable price. Best customer service. Our sale persons will answer your question in professional manner. and our expert team will deliver top quality service.