KW Stairs

Waterloo ON N2J 0A1

Reviews for KW Stairs

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Staircase from Carpet to Wood

Very dissatisfied customer with final product. Contractor is not a professional as he claims. Contractor has no concept of how long a project will take to complete. Caused damage to my home and provided no compensation and made a comment about how it was a big project and some damage is to be expected...seriously!!! Contractor certainly charges professional rated but in the end is not able to deliver a professional finished product. Instead I received a product that was very sloppy and I incurred more costs as i will now have to repair the damage the contractor caused. There were damaged items that the contractor promised to replace. When he returned to replace the items he instead poorly patched up the damage (see picture of baseboard below) or
turned the damaged product in a different direction in hopes that i would not notice it (damaged spindle to be replaced but instead turned damage inward so i would not notice it had not been replaced). A three year can do a better paint and stain job than these guys. Very sloppy! Stain and paint on my trim work, walls, and floors. Not trustworthy and does not take any pride in his work. Only interested in when he is going to get his money. This was his biggest priority. The final product from a distance does not look that bad however, when you step closer you are able to see the true quality of work delivered.

MAPLEStairGuy
MAPLEStairGuy
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Staircase Refacing and Railing Installation

Very accommodating and kept me informed throughout the process.
Showed up on time as schedule for the 3 days of production.
Worked with us until we got the style and design we were hoping for.

mikedgv
mikedgv
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

staircase

They were very professional and answered any questions we had. They made sure we were happy with the installation before leaving. Very meticulous with everything. Great work

thank you much with your review, it really helps

nessarqrb
nessarqrb
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

hardwood stairs with new handrails and new spindles

Great work, Very satisfied . They are really professional with their work with decent price. Highly recommended .

thank you Sir for your review. really appreciate it.

srahimee
srahimee
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Changed upstairs floor to hardwood and baseboard

I am very happy with the great customer service and the job done on my upstairs floor very neat and professional with affordable price. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you sir so much for your review.

Jjaff04
Jjaff04
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Living room and stairs

Installed hardwood floor for my living room also did my stairs And the job done perfectly and on time.

Thank you Sir for your review, really appreciate.

Zalmaiayam
Zalmaiayam

Hardwood Satires renovation

I needed some new hardwood stairs to be renovated I looked around and came across KWStairs they gave me a quote for the working being done. They arrived on time did an excellent job and honestly couldn't be happier with their work. I would recommend KWStairs to any friends or family.

thank you Sir.

zjamha
zjamha
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

laminate flooring

Installation of laminate flooring in our living room. Professional and in timely manner it was done.

thanks for your review

ayamdadbaksh
ayamdadbaksh

Stairs

Changed my 11 steps stairs from carpet to hardwood.
Did an awesome job, very professional.

thank you for your review I appreciate it.

More about KW Stairs

We are a small group of friends providing high quality, professional services which are mentioned below. We provide satisfactory customer services. No project is too small or too big for us. We stand behind the quality of our work. Our work will be detailed, clean, done on time. We don't run back and forth to each job, once we finish one job we go to the next.