Mimi Cleaning Service Ltd

crystalroses.sr
crystalroses.sr
0 reviews Burnaby, ON

Clean apartment

I hired them to do a move out cleaning and I was very happy with the result. Would definitely use them again when the need arises. I really appreciate the reasonable rate as well!

Thank you Sharon for your excellent review! we are happy to be of service.

sami1746
sami1746
0 reviews , ON

Cleaning house

A very professional company and they are provided exceptional service,I recommend them for others.

Thank you , Sam! we are so pleased that you are happy with our service.

Moses
Moses
0 reviews , ON

Cleaning Service

They did a professional cleaning job for my apartment and I reccomend them to others.

Moses,Thanks for your excellent review ! we are happy to be of service.

More about Mimi Cleaning Service Ltd

With over seven years of experience in residential, commercial and industrial cleaning services Mimi Cleaning brings to you a service that promises the greatest level of quality, accountability and stress free environment. We want you to come home to a clean and refreshing environment ready for you to relax.

Leave the dirt to us!