Greenside Turf

Reviews for Greenside Turf

Marc
Marc

Front Lawn

From start to finish Greenside Turf was amazing. Nikki always kept good communication from the quote to install. Jeremy and team kept it clean and organized during the install. It turned out fantastic and couldn’t be happier with the fins product! Thank you.

Howie in Oakville
Howie in Oakville

Awesome company even before Work starts

Work hasn’t started but this company is amazing. Communicating so well in this time of COVID-19. I have never been treated so well before the job starts and am waiting and will write an end of project review. In saying this so far I know what is going on and what the delays are and feel at ease with all given I have already paid 50% roughly.
In conclusion if the install goes as well as the communication I will be extremely pleased

Lin
Lin
2 reviews Milton, ON

Artificial Turf Installation

I am very happy with the experience I had with Greenside Turf. They have a huge assortment of product samples and helped me to pick out a product that fit my needs and would work in my yard. They always got back to me promptly and kept me updated throughout the process. The installation was very well done, efficient, and they cleaned up the entire area afterwards. The end product looks amazing and I have had so many compliments on the artificial turf.

More about Greenside Turf

Greenside Turf is a premier artificial grass supplier for both residential and commercial applications. We supply premium materials and use our extensive installation experience to do your project right from the ground up.
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Conn?