Greenside Turf

Lin
Lin
2 reviews Milton, ON

Artificial Turf Installation

I am very happy with the experience I had with Greenside Turf. They have a huge assortment of product samples and helped me to pick out a product that fit my needs and would work in my yard. They always got back to me promptly and kept me updated throughout the process. The installation was very well done, efficient, and they cleaned up the entire area afterwards. The end product looks amazing and I have had so many compliments on the artificial turf.

More about Greenside Turf

Greenside Turf is a premier artificial grass supplier for both residential and commercial applications. We supply premium materials and use our extensive installation experience to do your project right from the ground up.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Oakville?