Mr G. Plant Health Care Services

Reviews for Mr G. Plant Health Care Services

Froyo Y.
Froyo Y.

Tree services

Mr. G pulled our trees back from the brink, and always provided great information and service! He was a great help to our garden.

Thanks Stephanie!!!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Tree care

Goutam was very courteous and diagnosed issue with trees in yard quickly and provided care for them on the spot. Returned immediately when we called to follow up on concerns and addressed. Excellent service and highly recommend. Will continue using him.

Thanka you so much Shawn and Piper for the nice words

David
David

Birch Tree

I was ready to have my 40 foot Birch Tree cut down and removed from my property because of a disease called 'leafminer'.
Mr. G treated the tree with two applications and my Birch Tree is healthy and green. Mr. G saved my tree.

Thanks David, my pleasure to work with you.

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.

Tree care.

Mr G is very very good at what he does. It is obvious that he loves what he does and cares so much for the environment. Mr G has been taking care of my trees and shrubs for the last 4 years and I have recommended him to everyone I know.
Mr G also can recommend other services such as GRASS GOONS for your Spring/summer/winter needs as he knows the best in his industry.

Thanks Nourah for your kind words

NW C.
NW C.

Tree Care

We have used Mr G’s Plant Health Services for a few years now :). He has taken excellent care of our trees to ensure they are healthy, properly fertilized and treated for pests as needed. He is committed to his work, great to work with and honours his service. We would highly recommend his company.

Thanks Rhonda :)

cknippshild
cknippshild

Horticulturists

Mr. G is very knowledgeable about horticulture. He works hard and has great customer service. He is passionate about his work!

Thanks Courtney

lorne g.
lorne g.

Tree health services

Does a great job on our trees that were diseased and are now healthy.
We would highly recommend his services.

Thanks Lorne for the sweet words

john
john

Indoor and outdoor plants and trees.

Mr G, takes care of my indoor plants, of which I have lots, he teaches me as we walk together through the process of checking their health. very friendly and very knowledgeable. he also takes care of our outside trees. I love that guy.

Thanks John. Enjoying working with you and your indoor plants. We will work together to win the fight against the mealy bugs :)

Theresa
Theresa

Tree care

Several of my trees were really struggling last year; Mr. G diagnosed the issues and resolved them and they look MUCH healthier this year - thank you!

Thanks Theresa for the nice words. I am also glad the trees are getting better.

Dennis F.
Dennis F.

Tree and plant care.

Goutam has taken care of our hedges and apple tree for about 3 years and he has been pleasant and informative. His knowledge of plant diseases, infestations and which corrective actions to apply have kept our oystershell scale infestation in control.

Thanks Dennis for the sweet words

More about Mr G. Plant Health Care Services

Mr G. is specialized for controlling pests in plants with trunk injection, an alternative and efficient method of controlling plant pests compared to spraying technique. Mr G. is also specialized in fertility management for the trees/shrubs. We are knowledgeable and trained in the advance technology, and best and promising practices in tree health care. We utilize recent innovations such as EcoJect microinjection, Arborjet trunk injection and Mauget trunk injection systems in tree health care. Considering the fact that tree is a complex living organism, we offer all services through ISA Certified Arborist unlike most of the other companies who hire seasonal workers and have little or no knowledge on tree physiology, insect pest biology and plant nutrition. Injection at right place, right amount and right time is very crucial. Improper trunk injection may result adverse effects on trees. Our experienced and trained arborists offer promising practices to tailor the need of your trees. Mr G. is fully insured and certified company, committed to caring for your trees and shrubs with a friendly, open and honest manner.